Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017

I would like to let you know that the next release i doing good, it will be the biggest one so far in animations. And you guys ask for some action... there will be some actions!!!
I would like to thank you all for your support, i see that lot of you guys have raise their pledge to help us and its really appreciated! You have been able to see that we are a small dedicated team that want this game to succeed!

Im not the one that talk much on patreon but we are always online on discord channel guys so please visit us there!
excellent news, the animations they do are of the highest level

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Motkeyz and lancehk

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That English, along with the sentiment, is spot on!

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
She is like... UUHM will you be able to deal with both of us? Or not :)
Shouldn't this be marked as spoiler? :eek:

really looking forward for a threesome scene with MC, Bacon and Juliana/Heather (or why not a foursome :biggrin:). Also a father-son bonding time would be nice, in a DP scene with Veronika or Juliana.

So many ideas are in my head!

P.s The old man could have seen Juliana with MC, and use his time machine now, to blackmailing Juliana into some action with him. Our MC finds it out and take his bat to pay the old man a visit! - A new character for Whack-a-Scut has been unlocked! :eazyHype:

Reactions: Motkeyz

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Shouldn't this be marked as spoiler? :eek:

really looking forward for a threesome scene with MC, Bacon and Juliana/Heather (or why not a foursome :biggrin:). Also a father-son bonding time would be nice, in a DP scene with Veronika or Juliana.

So many ideas are in my head!

P.s The old man could have seen Juliana with MC, and use his time machine now, to blackmailing Juliana into some action with him. Our MC finds it out and take his bat to pay the old man a visit! - A new character for Whack-a-Scut has been unlocked! :eazyHype:
:WutFace:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Why is this game getting just 1833 a month and summertime saga gets 40000 a month ?
I've thought a bit about the support situation. I think it's a combination of how long a Dev has been around and how much word of mouth they have. The quality of this game is HIGH, but it's still early-ish so some people will avoid until it has more content. I started to support this game early and have NOT been disappointed, but there are a LOT of people that want a game to be nearly done before they will try it or support it.

This game has great quality and the story is interesting, but it's newish and needs help with getting the word out. I hope that the support will grow steadily as more people learn about it.

@Motkeyz and @Aesouh are creating something great (in my opinion) here, and I can't wait to see where they go with this story (and hopefully MANY others) in the future.

Just a thought.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes