raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i need help pls. after i start a new game and the intro starts i just get this screen after the pics and text with my sis getting rdy for the day.
upload_2018-9-21_19-57-2.png

i cant get any further... whats wrong? its after the latest update...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
im just gonna go out on a limb here , might have something to do with an outdated modification to the game? This is not usual behavior :p

Reactions: raider_manhc

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Windows XP SP3 32x
There is no workaround as your system version is legacy so its not going to play many of the games released after 2015 when pretty much all coding and hardware platforms stopped supporting legacy
As mentioned when funds permit an upgrade is essential Win 10 is pretty cheap at the moment as its in the process of being replaced
2020 sees all bios legacy support removed
Newer (powerful) (PC or Apple)machines can easily support dual booting or multi boot systems if you still want XP on a boot
My machine at work multi boots 8 operating systems for example

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Windows 10 is actually free (without even needing to pirate or crack it) if you don't mind a constant reminder to activate Windows in the lower right of your screen.

I assume there are even ways around that.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Windows 10 is actually free (without even needing to pirate or crack it) if you don't mind a constant reminder to activate Windows in the lower right of your screen.

I assume there are even ways around that.
most likely there is a PC or notebook coeval XP))

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you have some important program that only works in windows XP i am pretty sure that windows offers a free virtual machine image for it, (hyper-v image).

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
im just gonna ask .. but why can i break up with maureen if i cant go to the girl in the boutique tha has a crush on me after? nothing seems to come out of breaking up with maureen...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
another question...i keep getting notification about getting text on phone..but there is no new messages..anyone else have this problem?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well shit. If I put up a video showing people how to play it, I'll get complaints like:
"I can't play video",
"Y U put video in OP?",
"Rar password, please!",
"Video is for ants!",
"How to unzip file?",
"I downloaded video and still don't know what to do",
"Drag and drop? HOW???",
"Copy?? I can't copy! How did you do that?",
"Click and drag?? I use a touchscreen!!!", etc, etc, etc.

BTW.. I had no trouble with this version. I like where it's going.
Good job, motkeyz and aesouh :D

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah... that's your problem right there, time to upgrade your OS! I mean, sp3 was released 10 years ago... on an already old OS :p

/A
I know it is not the best system to run this game but i can play almost all other adult games without any problem and dont want to pay extra money for a new system.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes