ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
the fact of putting a password prevents certain person who understands little English to be able to translate in their language and to take full advantage of the game, for my part, to play a game without understanding the story interests me very little, therefore even if I like the game, I do not play with the incest mode, it is useless
good job for the game anyway

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
the fact of putting a password prevents certain person who understands little English to be able to translate in their language and to take full advantage of the game, for my part, to play a game without understanding the story interests me very little, therefore even if I like the game, I do not play with the incest mode, it is useless

I think that the problem is in the old habit: having an archive - we are trying to open it (or the PC itself tries to do this), perhaps it makes sense to make a patch with an extension not of the archive and the questions will disappear themselves ..

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Community mass Language packs will be a thing in the future but we’re not there yet, still early in the development and many things to do. It’s moving higher and higher up on the list however.

Reactions: ours 72

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In this case, the ban is not an option, otherwise each novice with a stupid question will be banned (It remains to ask @Aesouh to embed the patch in the game, and for his right work to spread the password here ( I hope I was correctly understood
We are not allowed to have anything to do with incest by patreon rules, we don’t want to get banned of patreon.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I managed to narrow it down! Whenever I use the "N" key for the house map Esc stops functioning. I can still open the phone but it doesn't have the menu, only messages and games.
good to know, this will be corrected either if there will be a patch or for next version. Thanks!

Reactions: DaveBp

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
We are not allowed to have anything to do with incest by patreon rules, we don’t want to get banned of patreon.

Maybe I was misunderstood again ( I spoke about two ways: 1) make an incest patch with a different extension (not an archive), and the password problem itself will drop) 2) Embedding the patch in the game, but .. it will be launched only after entering the password (where anything in the menu), and then the question on the forum "what password" will play with other colors))

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
Not sure what I'm doing wrong... first time player here and I can't even get past picking up my cell phone to head over to my buddy's place. I've tried the last 3 updates of this game and it still won't let me pick it off the nightstand.

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
Did you bring up the house map with the "N" key by any change? For me it broke the menu, it migh be happening to you too.
Nope... I'm able to touch the phone while it's charging before I go to the shower. After that, the hand changes to pick up the phone, but won't let me do it.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong... first time player here and I can't even get past picking up my cell phone to head over to my buddy's place. I've tried the last 3 updates of this game and it still won't let me pick it off the nightstand.
Sorry to read you have problem, What is the H key mention you to do?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nope... I'm able to touch the phone while it's charging before I go to the shower. After that, the hand changes to pick up the phone, but won't let me do it.
After the scene in the shower, I can't take the phone. Inventory does not open.
Ideas?
I'm really trying to reproduce this, opening every menu, loading, saving, all that jazz, I can't reproduce it,

However, i can reproduce not beeing able to pick up the phone on first click, it took two clicks sometimes, i will debug this closer later, also i found a nice little bug if you pick up the phone with the esc menu open you can't close it later because it will open up your phone so you have to save and load again, this i will fix for next version, but its super minor and noone has really noticed that :p

So. You click on a the bag, or bed or poster, and get text, but if you click on the phone, nothing? If you press escape, does it show the phone or not? If you press I, is the phone in your inventory or not?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
anyone know how to rip the videos correctly? ripped the cg fine, but tried 3 different programs, with various errors when trying to unpack the videos. If someone has already ripped them and uploaded them for this version that would be great.

Monkeyz: yah, when I have to get my shirt from her room. Literally can only click on her dresses, nothing else is clickable

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes