Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
@Aesouh ohhhh thank you so much. I had no idea that having the game in a hidden folder would cause the issue I just moved the game to my desk top and its working fine ~(^.*.^~)

Reactions: Aesouh

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. maybe its just this particular update that i felt the whole time machine plot didnt connect with the story.
im all for sci-fi and the idea is great, but i felt that i wanted more of that in this update to feel that the women are all horny, maybe even the MC starting to change because of the time warps. maybe we will see more in the next or two updates and i will "get it" and can understand why this happens to MC. so, what i would like is MC alone or with his friend to discuss more about this. I mean, MC should notice that aswell or he's just clueless and horny?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Aesouh ohhhh thank you so much. I had no idea that having the game in a hidden folder would cause the issue I just moved the game to my desk top and its working fine ~(^.*.^~)
Happy that you got that working :D Happy i nailed it on the first guesses too! Now you can probably get the other games from unity to work too =)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hm. maybe its just this particular update that i felt the whole time machine plot didnt connect with the story.
im all for sci-fi and the idea is great, but i felt that i wanted more of that in this update to feel that the women are all horny, maybe even the MC starting to change because of the time warps. maybe we will see more in the next or two updates and i will "get it" and can understand why this happens to MC. so, what i would like is MC alone or with his friend to discuss more about this. I mean, MC should notice that aswell or he's just clueless and horny?
Iiiits coming, we're only in the 5th day of the game... :p

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Iiiits coming, we're only in the 5th day of the game... :p
You should know that the fav song of users here is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as dev/coder working on spare time you can answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the game and renders the new title screen, had issues where i was told i had texts but it didnt show any from bacon past the game app and none past girlfriend past the shaven pussy pic no texts from from anyone else......my pc is old so that might be a prob just wondered if any one else had text issues

youpla

May 9, 2017
Even though the game tells me I have new messages on my phone, this isn't the case. I'm always stuck up with Maureen showing her pussy, and Bacon telling me he has installed a game.
Is this a bug ?

Reactions: DaveBp

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Even though the game tells me I have new messages on my phone, this isn't the case. I'm always stuck up with Maureen showing her pussy, and Bacon telling me he has installed a game.
Is this a bug ?
Yeah it's a bug, sorry :( I will redesign the phone message system quite a bit for the next update, and it should get rid of that problem too.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Pretty much all of the games from this forum are quarantined and exe removed by Norton. Does anyone know why that happens? Usually it's just "reputation" issue (although I'm not sure why they would remove it for that reason), but this is the only game where AV is seriously complaining that exe file is performing suspicious activity. Does anyone know why would that happen?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Pretty much all of the games from this forum are quarantined and exe removed by Norton. Does anyone know why that happens? Usually it's just "reputation" issue (although I'm not sure why they would remove it for that reason), but this is the only game where AV is seriously complaining that exe file is performing suspicious activity. Does anyone know why would that happen?
Probably because its unknown to the program, most software i develop, even some scripts can sometimes get caught as a false positive. The other day, i zipped the game to someone without the storage file and an asset file, the whole thing just got ripped to shreds by the AV, deleting the main EXE and dll's even from the basic unity library. but when it was sent together with the storage file and the the assets.asset, it was no problem. It's a mystery to me.

Edit: Worth mentioning though that some games, just like timestamps does file modifications and creates folders, for example timestamps creates the save folder in the data folder in the game folder, and also creates and loads your save files. Sometimes some AV's really don't like programs that can edit files... even if its only in its own directory.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz and trdx

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I use Kaspersky and never had any kind of problems with games downloaded from F95, maybe Norton is just too much sensitive.

Reactions: trdx

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Probably because its unknown to the program, most software i develop, even some scripts can sometimes get caught as a false positive. The other day, i zipped the game to someone without the storage file and an asset file, the whole thing just got ripped to shreds by the AV, deleting the main EXE and dll's even from the basic unity library. but when it was sent together with the storage file and the the assets.asset, it was no problem. It's a mystery to me.

Edit: Worth mentioning though that some games, just like timestamps does file modifications and creates folders, for example timestamps creates the save folder in the data folder in the game folder, and also creates and loads your save files. Sometimes some AV's really don't like programs that can edit files... even if its only in its own directory.

/A
Ah yes, must be that, creating new folders, modifications of files. Good to know.

Yeah, Norton is sensitive, but on the other side in more than I decade I've had exactly 0 infections, with probably hundreds of thousands of logged attacks.

Reactions: Kond

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
This is a really good game and I am really enjoying all aspects of it. The only problem I am having is just saves for me aren't transferring between updates, is it just me?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes