edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
This is the part of game where i cant go further... Some kind of bug,i dont know. Just stops on that part of game every time i play again and again,i have tried changing graphics,lower and higher. Same problem again, my machine is good,i dont think its causing the problem. Can you solve that?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is the part of game where i cant go further... Some kind of bug,i dont know. Just stops on that part of game every time i play again and again,i have tried changing graphics,lower and higher. Same problem again, my machine is good,i dont think its causing the problem. Can you solve that?
I won’t be able to help you with this it looks like it’s using a modded version? Has anyone also had this problem? Maybe it’s the mod? Or a version of the mod?

I’m not able to rest right now as I am at work, but many many people have played through the game from scratch in this version. Would be nice to hear

/A

Used_rugs

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm, game doesn't work as soon as I use the patch, once a dialogue is supposed to start the game gets stuck, even when I start a new game (the scene where mom and sis should talk for the first time just shows a blurry red question mark). Works fine when I delete it though. And yes, I followed the instructions, didn't extract it and put it in the right folder...

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Hmm, game doesn't work as soon as I use the patch, once a dialogue is supposed to start the game gets stuck, even when I start a new game (the scene where mom and sis should talk for the first time just shows a blurry red question mark). Works fine when I delete it though. And yes, I followed the instructions, didn't extract it and put it in the right folder...
It sounds like you may have the wrong version of the patch. Happened to me as well when I tried to play 4.3 with the 4.2 patch.

Reactions: Used_rugs

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
I can't get the menu up to load/save once I'm in Day 2. No matter if I click Menu on the lower-right side of the screen or press the Escape button, the menu won't show up. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Used_rugs

Aug 6, 2017
It sounds like you may have the wrong version of the patch. Happened to me as well when I tried to play 4.3 with the 4.2 patch.
You are absolutely right, downloaded the right patch but mixed it up with the older one in another folder. Just now realized it after I downloaded it for the second time. Man I feel stupid... :closedeyesmile: Thanks a lot!

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
I usually prefer the Gaz type or milfs. But in this game I would drop em all for Veronika.
Finally getting some progress with her.

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can't get the menu up to load/save once I'm in Day 2. No matter if I click Menu on the lower-right side of the screen or press the Escape button, the menu won't show up. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Never heard this before , can you save a new save and restart the game and see if it is the case? I will take note, is this unmodded version?

edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
I am playing from the start this game,never had problems. This is first time i am writing here and first time i have problem with any game of this type. Game is great,i love it. I could just skip it,but no :) I want to follow it till the end.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am playing from the start this game,never had problems. This is first time i am writing here and first time i have problem with any game of this type. Game is great,i love it. I could just skip it,but no :) I want to follow it till the end.
Have you tried without the mod? Maybe the mod is wrong version? Seems like several people get weird results when using an old version or having too many files in the streaming assets folder.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Have you tried without the mod? Maybe the mod is wrong version? Seems like several people get weird results when using an old version or having too many files in the streaming assets folder.
Happened to me couple of times and I play without patch. Had to close the game and when restart from a previous saved had not problems. Seems an issue when play for several time or back and replay one scene many times.

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Never heard this before , can you save a new save and restart the game and see if it is the case? I will take note, is this unmodded version?
It's not modded, and since I can't bring up the menu I can't even save. This is rather frustrating as I have to start all over again every time I open the game. :(

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes