Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Glad you like the game, there is only a unique version since 0.4.0
Like?... I love this game! It's in my TOP FIVE list... I've already play the 0.4.2 in 32bits... You say there is no 32bits version for this update?... Too bad!! Why?... Wait... or you say that this update run in a 32bits system too?!

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
how to rigger this scenes? For examples the boutique girl says you should come back after the photoshop but I could go there.

mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
i love your game but i'm little disappointed by this update.
maybe i miss some scenes or animation.

just to be clear :
- room scene with juli
- pool scene with juli
- photoshoot with juli
- nika footjob
- bathroom with juli
- yoga bacon mother
- two new girl ( not real scene for me)

and that's all or i miss something ???

Reactions: User_777234

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hmm hi im gonna be a bit controversial now Ihave to say i love this game renders are realy good story is fun i have enjoyed 90% of what i have played before this current update and im sure i'll probably enjoy this update too, the thing is as much as i like this game in either its incest form or even its unpatched friend of form and despite my not being a fan of NTR (not against NTR just not a fan)
i have just one problem with the game and its Bacon fucking and his mom/his dads friend had i known Bacon was gonna get his end away with her i honestly think i would of just let Scut have her. i can't tell you why it just freeks me out possibly because in my mind at least Bacon is the kind of kid that with his looks,body shape and personality would quite literally die a virgin.
or would be the one that had to stand there in a cuboard wanking while watching others fuck his mom/dads friend through the door gap .(NTR stylie). so just had to get that off my chest. that said this is still a great game.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For some reason the game acts very weirdly and possibly skips dialog and scenes for me. For example when going to pee when the mom is in the bath, the MC starts to pee and suddenly it jumps to the mom sucking MCs dick. after that animated scene it skips to the part where MC is peeing all over. Nothing is hinted or led towards the BJ scene in the slightest. After that I played for 5 minutes with weird skips going on and suddenly I get a screen that ive done everything in this version.
First I tried playing from my 0.4.2 save and it happened, then I started a completely new save on freshly extracted 0.4.3 version and the same thing happened. am I missing something or wtf is this?
It was in his head, he pictured it in his head and then got hard as fuck and pissed all over :p

Reactions: Outrider

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, that's the likely issue. I'm using wine to run the game on my Mac. It's surprisingly good. If not for the animation thing, I'd give it 8.5/10. Anywho, thanks for answering. And good job on the game, regardless. Plz put out a Mac version, so we, the unwashed masses who play Mac can enjoy it in its full splendour! ;)
First of all we need to make sure it works well on PC and have everything there, then we will look at getting it on the other platforms too :) I already tested it and it will require quite a bit of rework.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
We have add a special scene in day3 if you Wimp with Heather and Scut to have a better follow up in day5
I started a new game already, just finishing the 'drunk dad' scene in the kitchen so maybe next time. Thanks for the heads up but hate the idea of wussing out so thats a branch I have no tried. May do it now though just to see what happens. ;)

**Read And Follow The Directions. The Incest Patch works fine if you just follow the directions. You don't need a password and you don't need to unzip it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
First of all we need to make sure it works well on PC and have everything there, then we will look at getting it on the other platforms too :) I already tested it and it will require quite a bit of rework.
i just started playing the update and i noticed something that im very happy about i think the new engine makes it so when you go into the menu to create a save (in my case a galley room) it doesnt make it so the text continues on play :D

i have a question though probably because its been a while since the ive play this due to the recent update has the music in the background always looped?

dear god this just threw me off :confounded:
Save59.png
damn thats a nice picture :D

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i just started playing the update and i noticed something that im very happy about i think the new engine makes it so when you go into the menu to create a save (in my case a galley room) it doesnt make it so the text continues on play :D

i have a question though probably because its been a while since the ive play this due to the recent update has the music in the background always looped?

dear god this just threw me off :confounded:
View attachment 150519

damn thats a nice picture :D
Yes that’s one of the many changes :) I forgot to pack the patch notes with the latest fixed version of the game, but I posted the pdf 2 days ago here in the forum, it tells you most things I fixed and added :) also auto mode, better skip, much better going back and much more stable last choice button.

Still got things to fix and improve but I can only fit in so much in one update :)

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes