NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
what a generous update. It has a lot of content. I lost my save files on 0.3 bugs. Can someone share saves please? (just kidding)

Reactions: Motkeyz

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
What is the paasword to patch arhive ?
See
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Sigh.... I tried, but these instructions will make zero difference for the mentally challenged.
Patch link is dead..... Plz reupload
How so? It is working

Aug 14, 2018
i do the instructions for the patch but when i boot the game up i get a black screen and unable to do anything, the only way i fix it is to remove the patch. does anyway else have this problem?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does Bacon's mom have a sex scene yet ? And not with the lame thug, with either Bacon or the MC ?

Also no matter how many times I see it, kudos on your banner, it's so unique, with moving characters ! I think I only ever seen this game have it, and one other one that has a family hugging and the kid is lifting the sisters skirt, and grabbing the moms ass, can't for the life of me remember what game that was though...

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
i do the instructions for the patch but when i boot the game up i get a black screen and unable to do anything, the only way i fix it is to remove the patch. does anyway else have this problem?
you're putting it in Timestamps_043PE\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets yes?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
the answer is simple. Steam! now that steam is completely uncesnor free they can cash in on them like House Party did. sell the game at $5-10 dollars and give free updates like House Part Devs continue to do. that game sold over 100k copies according to steamspy.
Nice! Steam used to be pretty arsey when it came to content, even some violent games got removed from there. Good to see they expanding.

As for the update...

Animations were top notch but the freaky cock distorts the faces too much for it to be sexy. Also. I fucking hate virtual BJ's anyway. Don't get me wrong the real act is fucking awesome, but in games its 'meh' as fuck. I'll leave the next few versions until there's some proper fucking done in the game.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
First off, I love this game. The renders are absolutely beautiful and IMHO, the characters are all just deep enough for a fast and loose adult game. While its so early that its mostly the "potential to be great" that makes me think so, I think this story is going to be a lot of fun. I wish you much success and a long career in this field!

Now, for my main gripe; You (@Motzkeys?) are far from alone among artists in neglecting this detail, but being pretty much my favorite 3d artists I've seen committing this atrocity, I felt obligated to make an honest attempt to correct this. Natural blondes and redheads have pink nipples!!! Brunettes who've never been pregnant can also have pink nips, and after blondes and redheads have gotten pregnant their breasts often become a darker pink. If a blonde or redhead has brown or even dark red nipples, you can be sure her hair-color came from a bottle.

Reactions: Paprika and Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Excellent update, so good that I'm looking forward to next, very fun, creative game, put together with Good Girl Gone Bad the best for fun, CGs, history, etc ...
Glad you like the update, it's nice to see you guys adding the great banner to your signature its good for us THANKS!

Reactions: anderson22783
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes