Crixom

Jul 31, 2017
Crixom read your review. Thanks for that! What kind of fetish to you like?.. Maybe we can add it, if it fits the game's tone :D
Thanks for your interest in my comments. Some fetishes that would (I think) fit your game and that I like? Well, female bushes for a start, light cuckolding (I know this one tends to divide people) of the MC, more heavy of his father and best friend. And adding another prude family character (Aunt - biological mother) who would be shocked and slowly converted to incest (more slowly than with the mother for example). Thanks for reading, and good luck with your work!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
arms99 Thank you for your great review. AND review number 100! Wohoo. There will be more content with nika don't you worry :)

Thanks for the kind words on the engine, its a labour of love, you will see it be even better in the next version, there has been a lot of things done to it to feel and run even better. (Specially dialogue system and going backwards) as well as plenty of other tech goodies. Always makes me happy to see the feedback on it, it's still going to take time to catch up on some stability like other engines, but i hope we will surpass them on every level eventually :)

Kind Regards

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for your interest in my comments. Some fetishes that would (I think) fit your game and that I like? Well, female bushes for a start, light cuckolding (I know this one tends to divide people) of the MC, more heavy of his father and best friend. And adding another prude family character (Aunt - biological mother) who would be shocked and slowly converted to incest (more slowly than with the mother for example). Thanks for reading, and good luck with your work!
I don't know about Bushes, but maybe some characters will sport one or so, i think the closest we have come so far is trimmed.

1565711759722.png

I'm sure it fits some characters more than others, and there might be something. Bushes were particulary popular in the past... hmm hmm :)

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I don't know about Bushes, but maybe some characters will sport one or so, i think the closest we have come so far is trimmed.

I'm sure it fits some characters more than others, and there might be something. Bushes were particulary popular in the past... hmm hmm :)
Just a friendly inquiry as to the next update? Pretty interested in the game :)

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
First thing's first - Juliana is hands down the best MILF of them ALL! She opened my eyes to a kink I never knew I had - smoking (even if IRL I still hate it). So yea, more of that please :p, especially with her glorious glossed lips - goddamn!

But if there's one thing I'd like is more daytime outfits for her, I'm thinking of perhaps her walking around panty-less in long leather boots and wearing a leather skirt ;).

Of course I'm still into the rest, cannot get enough of Nika and Gaz has her assets ;). If anything I think we need to introduce his Mother to be corrupted and perhaps a naive geeky gal who turns out to be ultra kinky once her buttons are pressed.

Oh one gripe, young Juli is hawt! Nothing wrong with her but heather's make-up is a bit ott, perhaps tone it down a little, still make her wear slutty make-up but just not as much.

Reactions: Motkeyz

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
so guys i have a very big problem when i leave jone's garage when he knew about i was time traveling i cant go to any place else so i tried to go to bacon like the walk though said but the screen is black every where

Mar 9, 2019
Will the revamp be on Ren'Py? For some reason, I just can't play this game anymore and I'm pretty sure it's because the engine is Unity, as the same thing as happened to me with other Unity games. I'm too lazy to figure out why, but I also never like how the gameplay is with Unity games. I'll become a patreon again if y'all are switching to Ren'Py. That's all I got to say. Thanks for your work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just can't play this game anymore and I'm pretty sure it's because the engine is Unity, as the same thing as happened to me with other Unity games
Not an Unity but more a Windows fault. After each Windows update something is broken or you have installed something that mess with your system (Registry, config, Games via Steam, Epic store, Adobe Software, Citrix, etc...).

If more people would say bye-bye to Windows actually start to use a "better" operation system, maybe then unity games would be more stable for you.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not an Unity but more a Windows fault. After each Windows update something is broken or you have installed something that mess with your system (Registry, config, Games via Steam, Epic store, Adobe Software, Citrix, etc...).

If more people would say bye-bye to Windows actually start to use a "better" operation system, maybe then unity games would be more stable for you.
If more devs would say bye-bye to Unity actually start to use a "better" game engine, maybe then Windows games would be more stable for you.

See what I did there? :p

But seriously...Windows can be a royal pain. Just look at the hoops people have to jump through to install the stupid C++ library. The VS 2013 and 2019 redistributables shouldn't affect the 2015 one at all - they install different sets of files.

Reactions: Freezer14

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Wishlist for this game:
1. Bacon gets some real action
2. Veronica fucks her brother and Daddy
3. Maureen has a threesome with her dad and his girlfriend (maybe her mom can join in, if we meet all of them of course ;) )
4. Juli and Veronica fuck with a strapon/douple dildo
5. Bacon and MC swap mothers in a steamy foursome
6. Maureen gets cuckolded by MC and maybe gets some revenge as well
7. MC, Juli, Dad and Veronica start an orgy and every other character (Maureen and her family, Gaz, Bacon and Heather, Veronica's friend and MC's ex) joins in and all together have a 2-day fuckfest where every girl gets double and triple penetrated.
random.gif

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If more devs would say bye-bye to Unity actually start to use a "better" game engine, maybe then Windows games would be more stable for you.
Ren'py isn't any better.. You can't even customize the main menu on Ren'py. :LOL:

But in one point I wanna agree with you: Ren'Py runs way better on all three major platforms as Unity does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: goobdoob
4.10 star(s) 233 Votes