goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
one of my two favorite games...I just wish they wouldn't have taken the game in this direction...Mom was so damn hot as mom...was hoping dad and sis would get something going on as well. This latest chapter was a bit of a let down. BDSM and old hags aren't my thing personally.
But...she's not an old hag yet!

Reactions: Snugglepuff

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Chapter 1 of this game is complete, i took a little look at the devs website and saw that there is going to be a chapter 2.
I see, thank you! I wish the OP was updated as the title was changed to completed. I knew I shouldve gone to the dev pages to check out the status.

I really want more of Nika. Dont care about anyone else. tbh to me, Nikas the best lookin chic compared to all the other titles Ive read/"played" through. Something about her face with that bod just gets me.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I see, thank you! I wish the OP was updated as the title was changed to completed. I knew I shouldve gone to the dev pages to check out the status.

I really want more of Nika. Dont care about anyone else. tbh to me, Nikas the best lookin chic compared to all the other titles Ive read/"played" through. Something about her face with that bod just gets me.
The OP is updated. There's a link to the sequel.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just restarted the game because it's been months since I last played and noticed that on day 3 I never get scene 1 "Morning Call Wimp" in the replay section of my cell phone. I saw the scene but it says "Different path." Is this a known a bug or something? All the other scenes are showing so far, both on wimp and hero paths.
I made sure I have the latest version BTW.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The voices in my head have revealed (FAKE) SHOCKING revelations in the Chapter 2 thread. WARNING: the mental images you might get MAY scar you for life (or make you scrub your brain with BLEACH and STEELE WOOL). :devilish:

Just a thought.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just restarted the game because it's been months since I last played and noticed that on day 3 I never get scene 1 "Morning Call Wimp" in the replay section of my cell phone. I saw the scene but it says "Different path." Is this a known a bug or something? All the other scenes are showing so far, both on wimp and hero paths.
I made sure I have the latest version BTW.
On the hero path you see the hero scenes. On the wimp path you see the wimp scenes. If it says "Different path", those scenes are from a different path, and you won't see them on this save. You need to go back and make different choices to see them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On the hero path you see the hero scenes. On the wimp path you see the wimp scenes. If it says "Different path", those scenes are from a different path, and you won't see them on this save. You need to go back and make different choices to see them.
I'm talking about the wimp path. On the wimp path I see the wimp phone call scene on day 3 but then it doesn't appear in the replay section and still says "Different Path".
Immediately afterwards I get the breakfast scene. On hero path I unlock both wimp and hero breakfast scenes, but when I click on them they are both the same: the hero breakfast scene. On wimp path I only unlock "wimp breakfast scene" but I click it and, again, it's actually hero breakfast.

Also, on that very same day I meet Gaz at the park and have the first sex scene with them: BJ on hero path, HJ on wimp path. Later I try to replay it and, on both paths, I only get the option to "Leave" so I can never relive the sex scenes from the cell phone.

I don't know what the hell happens but it seems bugged and I got the latest version. Not now, it has been in my HD since October.
Maybe I'll delete everything a download it again.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I unistalled the game, downloaded the file again and it didn't work.
BUT then it occurred to me that I could delete the persistent files in C: and this time around it worked.
Maybe those files got rusty after so many months and started acting up, it's been quite humid this winter.

getillusion

Feb 21, 2020
For those who cannot run Mac version, you might try this:
Code:
chmod +x {path/timestamp.app}/Contents/MacOS/*
replace {path/timestamp.app} to your real path and app name.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For those who cannot run Mac version, you might try this:
Code:
chmod +x {path/timestamp.app}/Contents/MacOS/*
replace {path/timestamp.app} to your real path and app name.
Too complicated. Simply use "chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game folder] hit enter".

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes