Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys,
Don't get why i'm blocked at the Blablalbla screen at the very begining ? I tried clicking almost everywhere, and the game doesn't look freeze ...
If you check the OP (First page) there is help in a Spoiler tag. If that doesn't work then ask again and someone A LOT smarter than me will probably help you.

Sorry I can't help more, but I can barely turn my computer on (with IT support). :)

Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: a.i.w.a.

MattyMatt

Feb 7, 2020
Hi guys,
Don't get why i'm blocked at the Blablalbla screen at the very begining ? I tried clicking almost everywhere, and the game doesn't look freeze ...
Sorry for the request, next time i gonna read OP more carefully ... I was actually to excited to start the game again, last time was like 2 years ago or something ...
It work now,
So guys, before asking stupid things, read the thread ... ;)

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry for the request, next time i gonna read OP more carefully ... I was actually to excited to start the game again, last time was like 2 years ago or something ...
It work now,
So guys, before asking stupid things, read the thread ... ;)
Don't apologize for requesting help. Like I said MY skill with computers is LOW, but there ARE others who can help when needed. ALSO, you got to be the help request for this page, and hopefully others will read what happened (yeah right) and get help. Yes, checking the OP and using search are VERY good things, but asking for help can also be good.

Glad that I was able to help you, and hope you enjoy the game. :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
hello, is there a french translation? thank you
Traduction Française (Unrated) Timestamps Unconditional Love V1.0 PE P1
Traduit avec DeepL et phrases retravailler pour une meilleur compréhension peut contenir des erreurs (a corriger si il y a des motiver je l'ai traduit seul soyer indulgent) merci

Translate French (Unrated) Timestamps Unconditional Love V1.0 PE P1

Translated with DeepL and sentences reworked for a better understanding may contain errors (to correct if there are motivations I translated it alone be lenient) thank you

Reactions: sulli62600
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes