ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Watching a man fuck his wife is not "cuckhold stuff".

Keep going, you'll see stuff you like.
I was referring to fucking said wife in front of said man, not the watching part :KEK:

Not sure why people are getting their panties in a twist over my question. Is it a touchy subject around here? I didn't even hint at it being a bad thing, it's just not my thing, and if most of the content is gonna continue in that way it's not worth putting more hours into the game for me.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is there much one-on-one stuff in this game?
I was referring to fucking said wife in front of said man, not the watching part :KEK:

Not sure why people are getting their panties in a twist over my question. Is it a touchy subject around here? I didn't even hint at it being a bad thing, it's just not my thing, and if most of the content is gonna continue in that way it's not worth putting more hours into the game for me.
No one's getting their panties in a bunch, as it's not your thing that's fine and to answer your question yeah the MC gets plenty of action, one on one and on day 6 make sure you have a bottle of water near as you might become dehydrated because it's a wonder the MC doesn't turn to dust.
As Aesouh said the first three days were really an introduction to the game and some of the major characters in it.
All I can say is if you go into the search bar and look up NTR in this thread alone you will see what a massive debate it causes and to be honest your initial question sounded like it was going to start another, but for now, continue you will get the action you want, hopefully, you will enjoy it, and not think of it as a waste of your time.

Reactions: ninetofive

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
No one's getting their panties in a bunch, as it's not your thing that's fine and to answer your question yeah the MC gets plenty of action, one on one and on day 6 make sure you have a bottle of water near as you might become dehydrated because it's a wonder the MC doesn't turn to dust.
As Aesouh said the first three days were really an introduction to the game and some of the major characters in it.
All I can say is if you go into the search bar and look up NTR in this thread alone you will see what a massive debate it causes and to be honest your initial question sounded like it was going to start another, but for now, continue you will get the action you want, hopefully, you will enjoy it, and not think of it as a waste of your time.
Thanks for the response. Certainly seems people are getting touchy about it when there's like 5 posts about NTR in response to what I posted which had nothing to do with NTR, but yeah I can see that being a thing when these endless debates about it keep cropping up.

The MILF character is super hot so I didn't really wanna stop playing but that particular scene on day 3 was a bit of a turn off personally so thought I'd ask before going balls-deep into the game :LUL:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The MILF character is super hot so I didn't really wanna stop playing but that particular scene on day 3 was a bit of a turn off personally so thought I'd ask before going balls-deep into the game :LUL:
I don't share your view on Julie (I think that's her name). Personally, I don't find her all that attractive.
To each their own, though.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it literally keeps crashing every 5 minutes.... idk why.......
The game crashes, because there is a problem with your computer.

Upload your player.log file and we might find the reason for the crash. File is stored in AppData (hidden folder).

EDIT: I remember you had a problem with another Unity-based game "Spellbook" as well.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes