Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Is this the chapter 1 of this game? If it is,is there any info about chapter 2? If someone explains it to me I would be so happy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I get the message ¨Failed to load il2cpp¨ when I try to open the game. Any help?
First time that someone report this error message.

Possible that your protection program deleted something from the games folder. Either you have to re-extract the game or you need to re-download it with disabled protection. Also make sure that your Windows OS is updated (including optional updates).

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I get the message ¨Failed to load il2cpp¨ when I try to open the game. Any help?
Tip - when asking for help with cryptic error messages, post your system specs.

Another tip - with cryptic error messages, use the googles.

First time that someone report this error message.

Possible that your protection program deleted something from the games folder. Either you have to re-extract the game or you have re-download it with disabled protection. Also make sure that your Windows OS is updated (including optional updates).
You guys should check on that Unity thing I posted above.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You guys should check on that Unity thing I posted above.
:eek: Never would have guessed to use google.... You really think that I'm an amateur, don't you? :LOL:

No, serious, I read through the same thread as you linked before I replied to the guy.

Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 use Unity 2019.3.0a5 and both have been tested on different Windows systems including Win 7, 8.1 and 10. ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
:eek: Never would have guessed to use google.... You really think that I'm an amateur, don't you? :LOL:

No, serious, I read through the same thread as you linked before I replied to the guy.

Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 use Unity 2019.3.0a5 and both have been tested on different Windows systems including Win 7, 8.1 and 10. ;)
"The fix for the originally discussed issue landed to 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b10 and 2019.3.0a9."

If you're using 2019.3.0a5 then you probably don't have the fix.

Don't mess with the "CODER" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
The italian version UncleVt , both , normal and unrated

Attached , the files with the unrated Portuguese and Chinese Version
Thanks for the portuguese translation buddy, is rare to see anyone doing this.
Brazil loves u :D

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes