Dantom

Feb 22, 2018
Is there any possible way to get some more Gaz smoking fetish scenes? Loving the game by the way, would absolutely go for more smoking options in the game!

Hideki Ryuga

Feb 3, 2020
My pc screen goes white sometimes black, i can hear audio and see the dialogue box, but background is completely white. Is there some solution I can probably do to fix this? Thx

Reactions: jamie lannister

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Bacon annoys me a little, he forbids us to flirt with his mother, and he secretly watches our mother online. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Elyngas

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My pc screen goes white sometimes black, i can hear audio and see the dialogue box, but background is completely white. Is there some solution I can probably do to fix this? Thx
Black/White Bug Fix:
If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft:

Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:

Reactions: Hideki Ryuga

Hideki Ryuga

Feb 3, 2020
Black/White Bug Fix:
If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft:

Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:
Thanks, it helped

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
How do i access Part 2 i don't seem to find it anywhere?
Go to first post on page 1.

Scroll down in the description and find where it says SEQUEL.

Click that link and it will take you to Chapter 2.

You could also use the search at the top of this page and enter Motkeyz, set to search everywhere, set Titles only, and then start search.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Make sure you have a save AFTER Bacon sends you back to find the missing lady. That let's you easily start with all your choices from this chapter.

Reactions: cold_arctus

mkmk132

Mar 7, 2019
I am not able to choose the rough option when meeting with Gaz on day 6. It shows the same dialogues regardless of what I choose. Did anybody else encounter this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't open the game for Linux, I only have 32 bit laptop. Is there a 32 bit version for Linux? Please help
You need to mark "Timestamps 1.0PE.x86_64" as executable application. Either right click on the file -> Settings -> Permissions or through Terminal.

Terminal:
chmod -R x+a [drag and drop game folder] hit enter

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
I looked through the CG's and they're either incomplete(I fucking hope so) or You never get to fuck Nika(which is my single greatest disappointment in F95zone and to an extent beyond) which is the reason I will not give this game a single fucking second of my time!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I looked through the CG's and they're either incomplete(I fucking hope so) or You never get to fuck Nika(which is my single greatest disappointment in F95zone and to an extent beyond) which is the reason I will not give this game a single fucking second of my time!
This is the first chapter of the game, the second chapter is already worked on and the first release has already been made, soon there will be the second release of chapter 2.

There's a time and place for everything but your comment here is just so ignorant and it's beyond me why you are making yourself upset? The story isn't even done yet and the game still has many more updates to go. Do you honestly think our mission as devs for this game is to mess with everyone and fuck them over?

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes