d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
Do you honestly think our mission as devs for this game is to mess with everyone and fuck them over?
No. Of course not. I never even said that. I will w8 on chapter 2 to have Nika get fucked. Until then tho I have little interest in the story. I may have been a little harsh in my earlier comment saying "I will not give this game a single fucking second of my time!"(hell, I've already played a much earlier build of the game) but the way I play these games is: I flip through photos or smth like a CG rip and choose a favorite character by physical appearance(this can change by personality tho) I want the MC to "be with"(or just get fucked whichever the dev decides to give us) and then I follow that character all the time and I don't care about much else in the story or other characters they're just a bonus after that. So when I was disappointed I voiced it here. Nothing more. I look forward to seeing what happens in Chapter 2!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No. Of course not. I never even said that. I will w8 on chapter 2 to have Nika get fucked. Until then tho I have little interest in the story. I may have been a little harsh in my earlier comment saying "I will not give this game a single fucking second of my time!"(hell, I've already played a much earlier build of the game) but the way I play these games is: I flip through photos or smth like a CG rip and choose a favorite character by physical appearance(this can change by personality tho) I want the MC to "be with"(or just get fucked whichever the dev decides to give us) and then I follow that character all the time and I don't care about much else in the story or other characters they're just a bonus after that. So when I was disappointed I voiced it here. Nothing more. I look forward to seeing what happens in Chapter 2!
Well the story is a big part of the game, its not just a harem fuckfest even thogh there is plenty of sex going on as well. Some characters just require some relationship development or character development etc, there is quite a lot of story to the game.

/A

fdstephanie

Feb 22, 2020
Hello, I encounter a problem that I can't press the main menu button during the dialog on day 3 :(
Is it related to the fan-made language pack or I need to install the patch:unsure:? (I use the mega link in page 1 to download the game)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello, I encounter a problem that I can't press the main menu button during the dialog on day 3 :(
Is it related to the fan-made language pack or I need to install the patch:unsure:? (I use the mega link in page 1 to download the game)
press N and try again, see if that helps

JJAP252525

Apr 17, 2020
You need to mark "Timestamps 1.0PE.x86_64" as executable application. Either right click on the file -> Settings -> Permissions or through Terminal.

Terminal:
chmod -R x+a [drag and drop game folder] hit enter
Nothing happened when I tried to execute the file, also tried using terminal this happened. I'm not that techy but my laptop is i386 if that helps. Really want to play this game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nothing happened when I tried to execute the file, also tried using terminal this happened. I'm not that techy but my laptop is i386 if that helps. Really want to play this game.
Sudo won't help you.

Right click on the executable file -> navigate to settings -> tab permissions -> set mark at "Allow executing file as program". Enjoy the game.

JJAP252525

Apr 17, 2020
Sudo won't help you.

Right click on the executable file -> navigate to settings -> tab permissions -> set mark at "Allow executing file as program". Enjoy the game.
Already tried that nothing happens when I execute or double click after markinh allow as executable, that is why I tried using terminal.

Don't know if this is related but I saw this on google.

""You can't do that directly on Linux on x86_64 with a 32bit kernel. You need a 64bit kernel to be able to run 64bit code. (Note: kernel. You can have 32bit userland running on a 64bit kernel, and install support for 64bit binaries. How easy this is depends on the distribution. Example here for Debian.)

Some virtualization software is able to do that (with restrictions on the type of CPU you're using), and emulators can do that too. But to run it natively you'll need a 64bit kernel.

Since most 64bit distributions out there have 32bit support (either by default or installable), that's what you should be using if you need to run both 64bit and 32bit binaries on the same OS.""

Can someone verify if it will not work at all on my laptop which is only 32bit

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Already tried that nothing happens when I execute or double click after markinh allow as executable, that is why I tried using terminal.

""You can't do that directly on Linux on x86_64 with a 32bit kernel. You need a 64bit kernel to be able to run 64bit code. (Note: kernel. You can have 32bit userland running on a 64bit kernel, and install support for 64bit binaries. How easy this is depends on the distribution. Example here for Debian.)

Some virtualization software is able to do that (with restrictions on the type of CPU you're using), and emulators can do that too. But to run it natively you'll need a 64bit kernel.

Since most 64bit distributions out there have 32bit support (either by default or installable), that's what you should be using if you need to run both 64bit and 32bit binaries on the same OS.""

Ok my bad then... I thought x86_x64 stands for both 32 and 64bit. In this case you are unlucky, because Unity only offers 64bit game builds for Unix systems.

Reactions: JJAP252525

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I think what confused cold_arctus was the "32 bit laptop". Almost nobody runs 32 bit Linux. Many distros are dropping 32 bit support. All modern x86 chipsets can run a 64 bit OS - the last 32 bit only Intel chip was the Pentium M, in 2003.

Also - since you're running Linux, we assume you know things like "x86_64" means 64 bit, so you should have immediately repeated that you were looking for a 32 bit version.

x86 is overloaded here - x86 chipsets include x86_64. x86 programs are 32 bit; x86_64 programs are 64 bit. FatELF or Universal binaries contain both.

Ok my bad then... I thought x86_x64 stands for both 32 and 64bit. In this case you are unlucky, because Unity only offers 64bit game builds for Unix systems.
:FacePalm:

Dude, WTF? You're the Linux guy - you should know the difference between x86 and x86_64!

A 64 bit OS can run 32 bit programs, with the right libraries (except for Catalina, which has dropped all 32 bit support). A 32 bit OS can't run 64 bit programs, except under emulation (which these days is typically a VM running on a 64 bit host OS) - so basically never.

Reactions: JJAP252525

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The italian version UncleVt , both , normal and unrated

Attached , the files with the unrated Portuguese and Chinese Version
Please excuse my ignorance, but is it to download the translation in the same folder and in the same way as we do with the incest patch?
Disregard, I saw that yes.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I don't complain about translations ... but this one in Portuguese is terrible ... it's impractical ... even with Portuguese as my mother tongue, I went back to English, I can understand better.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes