cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
where do i put the incest patch ?
Instructions are on Lewdpatcher:
Patch Instructions

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.

Reactions: vins77

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean not yet? Game is finished isn't it?

Is there much one-on-one stuff in this game? Just got to the end of day 3 repeat and almost all the content has been watching other people fuck/cuckhold stuff, not really my kinda thing.
3 days in the game is nothing it's still the introductory parts, its not really until you get back from the first use of the machine when things really start. You'll see for yourself. Game isn't finished. Chapter 1 is, and Chapter 2 is beeing worked on and had its first release about a month ago but it's in a separate thread on the forum. It goes under the name Timestamps Lost Love. Make sure to finish chapter 1 first though before you go on to that one.

Reactions: jackkane

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What do you mean not yet? Game is finished isn't it?

Is there much one-on-one stuff in this game? Just got to the end of day 3 repeat and almost all the content has been watching other people fuck/cuckhold stuff, not really my kinda thing.
Watching a man fuck his wife is not "cuckhold stuff".

Keep going, you'll see stuff you like.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes