Sep 29, 2019
I just played for the second time this excellent game. And I have a few questions:

1.- The game mentions a Second Sister did she survived the accident ? With time travel I Can hope for a Second Hot Sister?
Are we going to know more?

2.- Aliza said she has Twins Boys are we going to see her with them? You know she is expert in Electra & Oedipus Complex Studies maybe a second Mom Sons (Twins) Thresome maybe. They could be the Protagonist kids(Twin sons) and the Real Father since he travel back and Impregnated Younger Aliza.

3.- Is Evil Bacon a Robot ???

4.- I also hope the Father in the game is the protagonist and the Real Father and not himself, Like a Twisted "Back(Fucked) to the Future" Fuck Mom so she can get to know his father and get the timeline going (your mission is to break moms heart to be born) Then she marries his Father to be born and to have a family ( I know is fucked up but hey this is a humoristic Excellent game to raunchy stuff we don't have to take this serious is a fucking game).
The protagonist move the pieces to control the timeline and save the world.

And a special Request please more hot sister taboo themes, maybe other Families Corruption Missions. I like more Brother-Sister Themes these are is my favorites. Can you please have more of this stories with other Characters? I was hoping for Maureen to be his half sister. The Govenor Claire and Father Old love Affair and secret child (Maureen) :eek::eek:.

PS: I'm running to play the second part now I need to know the continuation. :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :p:p

Hope you Guys All the Best
Motkeyz Team Rocks !!!

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Odd question:
So the walkthrough says I should have tell heather during day 2 that "Bacon deserves a reward"
But here is the thing, I don't want Bacon to have a reward, I want to get a reward.

Can I steal heather for myself?

Ideally I want to have all the girls for myself and completely screw over any other guy I can, not a fan of voyeurism. Is this possible or is the voyeurism unavoidable?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Odd question:
So the walkthrough says I should have tell heather during day 2 that "Bacon deserves a reward"
But here is the thing, I don't want Bacon to have a reward, I want to get a reward.

Can I steal heather for myself?

Ideally I want to have all the girls for myself and completely screw over any other guy I can, not a fan of voyeurism. Is this possible or is the voyeurism unavoidable?
Voyeurism is not avoidable, same for seeing other girl with your potential girls at some point in the game. Same as seeing a women with his husband or anything that can lead the story to a certain direction ;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Voyeurism is not avoidable, same for seeing other girl with your potential girls at some point in the game. Same as seeing a women with his husband or anything that can lead the story to a certain direction ;)
Not going to lie, your wording here confused me.

I do not mind other girls with my potential girls, its other guys that I care about.

As for husbands with wives, its whatever, I just don't want to see it as peeping is gross.
Like the Mom and Dad thing, I just went back to bed because I don't like the mom (not a fan of her hair cut or the smoking) and don't want to see her fucking her husband if I can avoid it.

What do you mean by "or anything that can lead the story to a certain direction ;) " ?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes