Kasoklar

Jan 3, 2021
I hope one day this part will be revisited to remake the scene with Nika in the gym! It was actually my favorite build up scene out of the whole game(s). Maureen getting in gave it some real charm but I'd sure love to see the alternate version where the door was locked!

Them both getting too frisky to stop the supposed innocent teasing gets me every time..

Blitblat88

May 20, 2021
Well crap..I just finished playing Lost Love (which has the best graphics ever) .I thought the beginning was kinda weird and of course now I found this is chapter 1 and I started on chapter 2.Weird they don't mention that on Lost Love main page or maybe I just missed

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well crap..I just finished playing Lost Love (which has the best graphics ever) .I thought the beginning was kinda weird and of course now I found this is chapter 1 and I started on chapter 2.Weird they don't mention that on Lost Love main page or maybe I just missed
F95 mods/uploader butchered the thread by splitting it. If you look at Lost Love's OP you will see that they call Unconditional Love a "prequel", but it's just Chapter 1.
1630584404997.png

Jun 12, 2020
Hi,
I downloaded the game for Mac, and it tells me that I have to take permission from the administrator, despite me being the sole user pf this device. I tried to change the access settings to read and write but it still doesn't allow me to open the game. Cane someone help me out?

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Day 3 Look for clues tasks. I read that i need to go to the motel but theres no motel on the map
Did u figure it out? i have the same problem over here...
do you have the hotel card? On the first day when she returns home after seeing old Jones spying, Nika and her boyfriend appear, when they leave a card appears on the ground near the door and is unlocked on the map.

I deleted the game and cant find live links to redownload
I just looked and all 4 versions are available

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes