qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
/r/ a note on how to patch in the unrated version in the OP. I figured it out, but it took me a second.

momlover3000

May 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the incest patch ? It is not working . I copied them just as told in instructions to streaming assets without extracting. Yet it is not working . And the flag on the right side is only for language and does not have anything called unrated in it . What to do ?? Please help me

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the incest patch ? It is not working . I copied them just as told in instructions to streaming assets without extracting. Yet it is not working . And the flag on the right side is only for language and does not have anything called unrated in it . What to do ?? Please help me
Save the zip in "Game_Data/Language", not in StreamingAssets folder.

Reactions: momlover3000

vurlix

Jan 31, 2020
Well how about uploading here then? because it doesnt really matter if its working for you or not while clearly doesn't for some people. :)
I was going to upload it to mega, only to see it's working fine on mega. Do you maybe have mega blocked somehow? Because like mentioned above; link is working fine.

momlover3000

May 17, 2021
Well how about uploading here then? because it doesnt really matter if its working for you or not while clearly doesn't for some people. :)
hey man , its the same patch and you just need to replace the english patch which is already in the languaes folder with the english unrated patch . the patch works fine .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't launch the mac version, it says "Unable to open…". Any ideas on how I can do that?
Use chmod a+x via Terminal.app or Permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564)
the intro of the game is just a whole white screen followed by "blablabla" words. Is this normal?
There are two reasons why "blablabla" shows up:

- You don't have Visual C++ 2015 x86/x64 according to the game client installed.
Note: Visual C++ must be installed in chronically order. You can't install VC 2015 on top of 2017 or 2019!

- You extracted the English.zip/Unrated_English.zip in Game_Data/Language folder.
Note: English.zip/Unrated_English.zip doesn't need to be extracted!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes