CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I already know that the MC girlfriend let him cheat on her, but the game has NTR? I strongly dislike NTR and sharing the girls with another man.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys. I got some gripe with this game, so I hope you can help me fill in the gaps in case I missed some clues.

I finally started playing this game today after WVM. Kind of liked WVM and the harem genre so I thought I'd give it a shot, even though the design isn't per say my cup of tea.

My gripe is with the following points:
1) The MC is said to be aprox 18-19 years of age but his size and body build don't match up.
2) The MC is said to play basketball and is even the team captain, but his height is ridiculously low.
3) The MC is said to have always excelled at sports, but lacks the sturdy body frame of an active kid that developed along with regular physical routines.
4) Almost all the girls are bigger in frame or same height as the MC.
5) This game feels like a shota boning milfs/older girls with a transplanted penis.

Am I wrong somewhere?

//rant off

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
CHAPTER 2 (Currently developing)
"In this installment of Timestamps: Lost Love, you are thrown back into the adventure. How much of the timeline has been messed with? You need to travel to an unknown time, to really understand the present. Crazy things are happening in town as of late, and now someone close to you is missing. What's going to happen next?" :love::)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
CHAPTER 2 (Currently developing)
"In this installment of Timestamps: Lost Love, you are thrown back into the adventure. How much of the timeline has been messed with? You need to travel to an unknown time, to really understand the present. Crazy things are happening in town as of late, and now someone close to you is missing. What's going to happen next?" :love::)
We are already at release 7 in chapter 2 btw ;)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Can someone explain how to get the latest version of this game unconditional love to work with the incest patch?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is he still working on it? Geez! I hate when textboxes get in the way of the renders. Is there a transparency mod for the textboxes?
There is a clean UI mode in the latest chapter 2 version of the engine which will be the version Chapter 1 on steam is on too but yeah hang in there sorry, there are a lot of balls in the air right now and it's about to be completed but upcoming release work has priority. had a lot of unfortunate setbacks and unplanned decisions but you live and learn and power through it. :)

/A

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
There is a clean UI mode in the latest chapter 2 version of the engine which will be the version Chapter 1 on steam is on too but yeah hang in there sorry, there are a lot of balls in the air right now and it's about to be completed but upcoming release work has priority. had a lot of unfortunate setbacks and unplanned decisions but you live and learn and power through it. :)

/A
Okay let me wait on your latest release then. Confused about chapter 2.....is chapter 2 Lost Love? Also, I assume the incest patch gets the blonde women to become mom and sister? I can't seem to get that to work. But I'll wait for the next release of unconditional love with UI updates because I want the first impression of the game to be the best.

Thanks.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Okay let me wait on your latest release then. Confused about chapter 2.....is chapter 2 Lost Love? Also, I assume the incest patch gets the blonde women to become mom and sister? I can't seem to get that to work. But I'll wait for the next release of unconditional love with UI updates because I want the first impression of the game to be the best.

Thanks.
Don't extract the zip file just place it in the languages folder

Reactions: taggerforce

coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
so the game says that i need to provide some sort of a password to access it can anyone tell me the password or how to access the game otherwise thank you in advance

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so the game says that i need to provide some sort of a password to access it can anyone tell me the password or how to access the game otherwise thank you in advance
Looks like you played the game before and set a parental password for your game. Anyway, you can bypass the password by deleting your "game.setting" file.

The file is stored in your user's hidden AppDaten/Local folder.

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
Also could you please tell us where to put the incest patch for its proper working?
the rar shuld go in the language folder.

and btw when i download that 100% save file it only gives me a txt with this written :
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."
why why why??

Reactions: Bossjohn
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes