Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Am playing this game for the first time and loving it. Can't find an answer to a question I have though. In the phone menu you can replay scenes, but some scenes are only on certain paths, like whether ot not to stand up to Scudd with Bacon's mom, etc. Is there any way to unlock every scene on the phone within one save, or will I have to play through the game twice, and load different save files in order to access all the different scenes?
Hi, glad to hear you are loving our game :)

You won't be able to get all the replay scenes in one playthrough, and indeed you will have to keep em in different saves.

While there are people that have modified save files before to unlock all the replays, I highly advise against it because many scenes also checks what paths you are on so it really messes upp the scenes and can show multiple texts and renders for different paths after eachother.

/A

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, glad to hear you are loving our game :)

You won't be able to get all the replay scenes in one playthrough, and indeed you will have to keep em in different saves.

While there are people that have modified save files before to unlock all the replays, I highly advise against it because many scenes also checks what paths you are on so it really messes upp the scenes and can show multiple texts and renders for different paths after eachother.

/A
Ah, okay thank you for the info.

Juliana has got this whole "stripper mom" thing going on that's driving me crazy (in the best of ways). I've actually always been very turned off by smoking, but for some reason it's having the opposite effect in this game lol. Looking forward to finishing it and trying out Chapter 2! =D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know this game doesnt have the harem tag but Im guessing that in this game the MC fucks everything that moves right?
I would think that to qualify as a "harem," some number of them must know and accept/support the situation, they would have to live harmoniously (haremoniously?) together. Otherwise, the MC is just screwing around being a horndog.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So i pressed every button on my keyboard right before the bacon and his mom scene where Scut is about to do something. I cannot get the menu screen to show up and then i had the dialogue all over my screen and couldnt get it to do away so then i thought maybe the game autosaves and i closed the game came back and there are no save files. Can we not save the game yet?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So i pressed every button on my keyboard right before the bacon and his mom scene where Scut is about to do something. I cannot get the menu screen to show up and then i had the dialogue all over my screen and couldnt get it to do away so then i thought maybe the game autosaves and i closed the game came back and there are no save files. Can we not save the game yet?
There is no auto-save function.

If you are from Thailand you might have to change your date system to Gregorian first before you can load your save.

Reactions: Aesouh

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
There is no auto-save function.

If you are from Thailand you might have to change your date system to Gregorian first before you can load your save.

I am in the US. It was working at first but every once in awhile i have to close and reopen the game and skip for awhile until i get to where i was. Is this common in the US as well?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am in the US. It was working at first but every once in awhile i have to close and reopen the game and skip for awhile until i get to where i was. Is this common in the US as well?
No, not all. And you are the first one reporting such a problem.

It might be software or hardware related, too.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
They should've just used renpy then android would've been free...
Unity has no say in what platforms they port their game to. Even if they had used Ren'Py, the port would have still been locked to 1,500 total patrons. Should be happy honestly that they're even considering it.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Unity has no say in what platforms they port their game to. Even if they had used Ren'Py, the port would have still been locked to 1,500 total patrons. Should be happy honestly that they're even considering it.
Nah wouldn't need a port if they used renpy since android can play window renpy games. Unity just sucks for VNs, just awful.

Reactions: Suprserpent

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The game's plot is either contradictory or I'm missing an important detail.

Day 3: (depending on player's mindset) MC chooses NOT to protect Gaz.
Day 3 Bis: MC pretends he will protect Gaz to receive a blowjob. Anyway, she won't remember this.
Day 4: Back into our own timeline, Gaz gets beaten up, for some reason MC acts as if he cares (I don't), and then Gaz mentions that MC offered her protection, which he did NOT in this timeline. 1626142524316.png

Can someone try to rationalize this to me?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes