Gragy

Feb 5, 2020
Hello. Someone comfirm me this.
The characteristics changes appear because of someone is changing the past in the future,right? And why does mc say "let just pretend this never happen tmw you will not remeber anything" when jul talk about the tattoo girl's kill.
I have started part 2 yet.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
The save location is already set in stone. There's no need to put it anywhere.
As cold_arctus said in an above post, Windows Key + R.
Then, in the Run box (or whatever it's called nowadays) type %localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves exactly as shown, even with the %. That's where your save files are; at least on Windows PCs.

Please learn to read.
hi bro sorry it does not work for me please help

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Can't open the mac version for some reason: get this message -

The application “Timestamps 1.0 PE P1” can’t be opened.

Anybody know what to do?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't open the mac version for some reason: get this message -

The application “Timestamps 1.0 PE P1” can’t be opened.

Anybody know what to do?
Here you go.
Game works fine. It is a macOS issue not allowing third party application to execute. To fix that either run chmod or permission fixer.

For chmod: Open Terminal.app and type
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop the game's folder into terminal's window and hit enter].

Permission fixer you can find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My game is stuck i can progress further i just started a new game but its just stuck there.
1. Don't delete English.zip in Game_Data/Language folder.
2. Save Unrated.zip in Game_Data/Language folder and don't extract the file. Make sure Unrated.zip isn't outdated and match the downloaded the version of the game. Each updated requires a new Unrated.zip.
3. Make sure you selected/clicked on the unrated Union Jack flag on the main menu.

Reactions: Silver2301

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
1. Don't delete English.zip in Game_Data/Language folder.
2. Save Unrated.zip in Game_Data/Language folder and don't extract the file. Make sure Unrated.zip isn't outdated and match the downloaded the version of the game. Each updated requires a new Unrated.zip.
3. Make sure you selected/clicked on the unrated Union Jack flag on the main menu.
I did what you said but it still didnt worked.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Do you have Visual C++ 2015 installed? Make sure you have the matching libraries (x32 or x64) as the game client installed.

If you already have Visual C++ 2017/19 installed delete them and install VC++ 2015 first.
Ohh i had the 32bit version installed that worked thanks.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Am playing this game for the first time and loving it. Can't find an answer to a question I have though. In the phone menu you can replay scenes, but some scenes are only on certain paths, like whether ot not to stand up to Scudd with Bacon's mom, etc. Is there any way to unlock every scene on the phone within one save, or will I have to play through the game twice, and load different save files in order to access all the different scenes?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes