cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes.. it starts from day 1 as well
Ok.. check your home directory if any saves were created. Make sure those saves show up in the load/save menu. If they don't then either the game has no permission to access your home directory or your date system isn't set to Gregorian.

~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamp Unconditional Love

Kunalps

Oct 28, 2019
Ok.. check your home directory if any saves were created. Make sure those saves show up in the load/save menu. If they don't then either the game has no permission to access your home directory or your date system isn't set to Gregorian.

no theree to i have only 5 saves which are till day 5

Kunalps

Oct 28, 2019
no theree to i have only 5 saves which are till day 5

thank you for your time. I am able to save it on day 8. I guess its a game bug.

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
hello. its a great game but when i last played it it was not finished. long time ago. but then i found out that there was episode 2 allready. no problem to install and play the game. but i have downloaded 32 bit version and 64 bit version. i unpack this game und when i want to start the game there showing up an error switching to resolution 1333 to xxx and so. i hav not changed my system and the unfished version from episode 1 and the new episode 2 i could play. any ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello. its a great game but when i last played it it was not finished. long time ago. but then i found out that there was episode 2 allready. no problem to install and play the game. but i have downloaded 32 bit version and 64 bit version. i unpack this game und when i want to start the game there showing up an error switching to resolution 1333 to xxx and so. i hav not changed my system and the unfished version from episode 1 and the new episode 2 i could play. any ideas?
From the little information you gave in your post I assume your a Windows 7 user. Apparently you are missing an important system update.
This should fix your issue.

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
hi. i use a 64 bit version from windows 10. i have no problems with other games or with episode 2.

this is the error message:
couldn't swith to requested monitor solution.
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=1 hz=0)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi. i use a 64 bit version from windows 10. i have no problems with other games or with episode 2.

this is the error message:
couldn't swith to requested monitor solution.
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=1 hz=0)
That's new. Normally only Windows 7 users get this message due to missing updates.

Please upload your dxdiag report for further information. Thank you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not at all, only this window
Thanks.

I notice a few things from your report:

1. Your driver for your NVIDIA card is outdated. Here is the latest update:

2. Possible that your drivers for Intel's onboard card are outdated as well. Maybe this tool might be helpful:

Nom d’événement : WindowsWcpOtherFailure3
According to the web this is related to a failed Windows update. Maybe DISM and SFC might help to fix this:
Information to DISM:

Information to SFC:

4. Tell Windows which GPU it should use for the game. Instructions here:

5. Disable your Intel onboard via Hardware manager or bios.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
First time player here of this game.
Already loathe Unity with a passion.

How do you proceed? Game is stuck on first dialogue, and when I try to bring up controls it's just a blank page.

Seriously, HELP?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
First time player here of this game.
Already loathe Unity with a passion.

How do you proceed? Game is stuck on first dialogue, and when I try to bring up controls it's just a blank page.

Seriously, HELP?
1. Install Visual C++ 2015 x86 or x64 according to your game client (32/64-bit) or both.
Note: Check if you already have a newer version of Visual C++ (2017/2019) installed on your computer. If you do, uninstall them and install Visual C++ 2015 first and then on top 2017 and 2019.

2. Don't delete English.zip from Game_Data/Language folder. If you want to use the unrated patch just save the English_Unrated.zip next to English.zip. Don't extract the zip files!
Note: Don't forget to activate the unrated files on the main menu by clicking on the unrated flag.

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Hey, I usually do not post to comments on here, but I have to break my silence after I discover a file that completely locked and need of a password. Thanks to a good Anti Virus that scanned the files and couldn't scan pass Timestamps Chap 1 Because of this password. The Scan said: (Alphabet of HardDrive)\(Name of Folder)\Timestamps\Timestamps Chap 1\Timestamps_10_PE_P1_64bit.zip=>Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data/SteamingAssests/Config.vngine

Would anyone care to tell me what does that mean from my Anti Virus discovering?
I cannot access these files because as I said, Password protected. I do hope it not some hidden malware or spyware to sneek pass the firewall as it said in the warning front page "to collect anonymous data on how many players", because I only notice my pc been running slow after downloading this game, so someone throw me a bone and tell me in your experties what do you think it means?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes