cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't load the save. But I loaded the original game. When opened, it looks like I have just played for the first time.
Even though I have played it for almost 3 days in the game.
Are you from Thailand? If so, change your date format to Gregorian format.

If not, check save folder if saves were created or not. Saves are stored in your user’s hidden AppData/Local/VNGINE folder.

plazaste

Feb 8, 2019
UPDATED 17/09/19 -> REINSTALL

Ecco le traduzioni in italiano del gioco:
potete scegliere tra l'orginale o la versione patchata (o entrambe ;) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Italian translations of the game:
you can choose between the original or the patched version (or both ;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with automatic script, there could be errors
Have fun!!

UncleVT please can you add this in the Op ?
si potrebbe dare un occhiata alla traduzione italiana incest perche sinceramente i dialoghi soo u po come dire incompresibili grazie mille!!

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
day 1: do you want to see blackmailed woman suck jerk's off or intervene ?
me : intervene
day 1: do you want to pay jerk's girlfriend who is a prostitute for a blowjob ?
me : no
day 2 : blackmailed woman : i had to take many showers to wash all that stuff off
me : huh ??
day 2 : be forced to receive blowjob from jerk's girlfriend, mc : she sucked my cock again
me : ....
day 3 : be forced to a love story with jerk's girlfriend
summary: leave your brain in the freezer before playing this because it's even worse than a kinetic novel

Jun 23, 2020
Still at Chapter 3 and it looks like that its getting even better. Cant wait to finish this game and create :cool:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Am not able to save game on day 6, Can anyoone please help? using linux!
Please upload your player.log files text document (.txt) here. The player log file is stored in your hidden home directory
~/.config/unity3d/VNGINE/Timestamps_Unconditional Love folder.

Kunalps

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks. Where you able to save before? Do you see any save files in the save/loading menu?

Also, where on Day 6 do you try to save exactly? During a scene or navigation?

yes. I was able to save before and even able to load saved games. I tries to save after threeesome content and on navigation.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
not sure.. didnt reached till there. and am not able to save at all after day 6 theesome.
Really not sure what is going on. If you can't save at all after day 6 then there is a problem. A hiccup with your system maybe? Have you tried to start the game?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes