Bobzar54

Jun 20, 2017
Do you still have the download zip? can you maybe unpack it again and check? Trying to check all the boxes here becausae it might be a corrupted download, at least looking at the error in the screenshot you posted.
Did think that and even re downloaded just incase of some corrupted file but this didn't solve anything unfortunately

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Did think that and even re downloaded just incase of some corrupted file but this didn't solve anything unfortunately
Have you done all of your windows updates? :) Are you on windows10? Also please if you can send me directly in PM your log file that you took a screenshot of

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
Can i get some help my game brakes at the BlahBlah part when you start the story it turns on fine doesnt lag at all it just stops there is there something i can do?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I really want to play this but I am no fan of NTR. Looks like great graphics though!
As said by cold_arctus there is NO NTR. There IS a wonderful scene where you get to SMASH the face of a guy who TRYS (but FAILS) to NTR. Of course the Baseball bat removing several teeth and breaking his jaw does a GREAT job of preventing ANY EVIL NTR. :love:

Just a thought.

P.S. Down with Pro-Pancake Propaganda. Up with WAFFLES. Join the Chocolate Chip Cookie appreciation society. :)

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
As said by cold_arctus there is NO NTR. There IS a wonderful scene where you get to SMASH the face of a guy who TRYS (but FAILS) to NTR. Of course the Baseball bat removing several teeth and breaking his jaw does a GREAT job of preventing ANY EVIL NTR. :love:

Just a thought.

P.S. Down with Pro-Pancake Propaganda. Up with WAFFLES. Join the Chocolate Chip Cookie appreciation society. :)
Yeah, I posted this to the wrong Timestamps thread. lol

Warcock

Nov 29, 2017
Can anyone help me with this. I wanted to play the game after not having played it in a while, and i can't play because of a required password. 1616507305063.png

ShadowDZO

May 6, 2019
Is there anyone who knows how to fix empty save in Chapter 1? It has a save file in save location but it doesn't show when I tried to load the save

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there anyone who knows how to fix empty save in Chapter 1? It has a save file in save location but it doesn't show when I tried to load the save
Are you sure it is the correct save and not a save from an old version? Pre-revamped save will not work with this version.

ShadowDZO

May 6, 2019
Are you sure it is the correct save and not a save from an old version? Pre-revamped save will not work with this version.
I just got Chapter 1 from this thread yesterday. Therefore, I am sure it is definitely not the wrong version. and I tried Chapter 2 if it had the same problem, But there is no.

ShadowDZO

May 6, 2019
Can you show me the post from which you downloaded the save from?
I didn't load the save. But I loaded the original game. When reopened, it looks like I have just played for the first time.
Even though I have played it for almost 3 days in the game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes