Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can't play this... started the game, changed the english unrated, new game, chose my name a few screens later it just blocks.
it shows some text on white or black screen and when it reach the first dialog - "blablabla", it just get stuck, can't continue, i think i'm supposed to see something as well, but it's still white screen.
I'm on linux
How did you change it?

If you want to add a new language zip you add it to the languages folder, start the game and then press the flag up in the top right corner.

To me it sounds like you deleted english, added the new zip and then tried to play without clicking anything. You never have to remove the English zip.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't play this... started the game, changed the english unrated, new game, chose my name a few screens later it just blocks.
it shows some text on white or black screen and when it reach the first dialog - "blablabla", it just get stuck, can't continue, i think i'm supposed to see something as well, but it's still white screen.
I'm on linux
Install Visual C++ 2015 x86 or x64 according to the game client you downloaded (32- or 64-bit).

If you already have Visual C++ 2017/2019 installed on your computer uninstall them and install C++ 2015 x86/x64 first.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
How did you change it?

If you want to add a new language zip you add it to the languages folder, start the game and then press the flag up in the top right corner.

To me it sounds like you deleted english, added the new zip and then tried to play without clicking anything. You never have to remove the English zip.
it's not what you assumed. I followed the instructions, currently i have both English and English_Unrated zips in my language folder, and i clicked on the unrated flag at the start. it's not that. it's probably something with me being on linux

Install Visual C++ 2015 x86 or x64 according to the game client you downloaded (32- or 64-bit).

If you already have Visual C++ 2017/2019 installed on your computer uninstall them and install C++ 2015 x86/x64 first.
Are we talking about linux here?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it's not what you assumed. I followed the instructions, currently i have both English and English_Unrated zips in my language folder, and i clicked on the unrated flag at the start. it's not that. it's probably something with me being on linux

Are we talking about linux here?
Ah for fucking sake I didn't see it in your original post. Sorry about it. On Linux either install lipweb-dev or compile from source. This information is also posted on OP.
1615203234146.png

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Ah for fucking sake I didn't see it in your original post. Sorry about it. On Linux either install lipweb-dev or compile from source. This information is also posted on OP.
oh, thanks. i didn't notice this black/white bug on the front as well... or more that i thought it's some kind of bug that shows the game in black and white filter :D
thanks tho, it works now.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Someone in the comments said that the game has DRM and it sends statistics.
If we support on patreon and get the game from there, can we remove this drm stuff ?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Someone in the comments said that the game has DRM and it sends statistics.
If we support on patreon and get the game from there, can we remove this drm stuff ?
All unity games send statistics. If you are bothered by sending technical data - turn off the Internet before starting the game, after starting, kill the sending process

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Btw the only ntr in the game is :
1. Your best friend's mom being blackmailed into giving a blowjob and she enjoys it
2. The mother and the father having sex (this rly isnt ntr tho lol)

These are the only 2 ntr scenes ? ? I hate ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold,swinging etc... can it be avoided ?
If these are the only scenes im going to give it a try.

Comments are not rly clear about ntr,cheating stuff

Reactions: Cavpal

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Btw the only ntr in the game is :
1. Your best friend's mom being blackmailed into giving a blowjob and she enjoys it
2. The mother and the father having sex (this rly isnt ntr tho lol)

These are the only 2 ntr scenes ? ? I hate ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold,swinging etc... can it be avoided ?
If these are the only scenes im going to give it a try.

Comments are not rly clear about ntr,cheating stuff
I'm just wondering if it counts as NTR if you (the MC) use a Baseball bat to smash the face of the SCUM that's with the lady?? I mean yes, there was something happening, BUT we destroy the idiot IMMEDIATELY. So is it NTR or an opportunity to CRUSH the scum that would try to NTR?? Is it the HORROR of NTR or the JOY of stopping ATTEMPTED NTR by ensuring a monster has NO teeth (and a BROKEN jaw)?? :devilish:

No the REAL worry I have for this game is all the Pro-Pancake Propaganda. As the only voice of REASON calling for WAFFLE equality this game sometimes make me feel discouraged. I will NOT stop though... NO I SHALL continue to defend the wonderful WAFFLEs (and Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. All shall love the glory of WAFFELS, the Moose (and maybe a squirrel), and Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There is no NTR. But some folks think everything aside MC's dick is NTR.
I am not sure that everything except MC's dick would be NTR. I mean MC smashing Scut's FACE with a BAT (and NOT a dick) is JOYOUS , and I feel it's not NTR (for me). :devilish: :love: Just saying how I feel. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Crazia

Jun 28, 2018
Why does the Mom randomly have a really good looking model for a chapter or two in the middle and then it reverts?

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
I need a little help here. I have a very old Laptop on which I play my games. Due to this my graphic drivers are now considered legacy and therefore most of the unity games crash to desktop with an error window. I have noticed that those same games can run on my system if they are in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. Problem is this game does not have a launcher for me to configure it. Is there a way to force start unity games in windowed mode?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I need a little help here. I have a very old Laptop on which I play my games. Due to this my graphic drivers are now considered legacy and therefore most of the unity games crash to desktop with an error window. I have noticed that those same games can run on my system if they are in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. Problem is this game does not have a launcher for me to configure it. Is there a way to force start unity games in windowed mode?
You should be able to switch to windows-mode by pressing Alt+Enter (???). Resolution, screen size etc. can be changed from the settings menu too. But I guess launching the game in fullscreen is the tricky part.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes