SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
nothing is just that my pc is decade old and cant play unity without forcing the rig to 100% cpu usage, and like someone made an Anna Exiting Affection conversion from RPGMaker to Renpy, i though that could be possible with this game too, and also on Flirty F... sorry fot the rant

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
nothing is just that my pc is decade old and cant play unity without forcing the rig to 100% cpu usage, and like someone made an Anna Exiting Affection conversion from RPGMaker to Renpy, i though that could be possible with this game too, and also on Flirty F... sorry fot the rant
Timestamps is quite optimized and should run easily on old Windows 7 systems. Try to play it in window-mode instead fullscreen.

But I can tell you that this game won't get ported over to Ren'Py.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
ill try my luck then, i tried playing Flirty F (Unity) and my pc was screaming stop since the start

is the 2nd (Timestamp Lost Love) part optimized too? thanks btw

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
is the 2nd (Timestamp Lost Love) part optimized too? thanks btw
Yeah, of course. Chapter 2 might even run better than Chapter 1.

Please keep in mind that you need to install Visual C++ 2015 (x86|x64 according to the downloaded game build).
ill try my luck then, i tried playing Flirty F (Unity) and my pc was screaming stop since the start
Dev of Flirty F doesn't have much experience with coding that's why his game isn't well-optimized.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Finished part 1: one of the best vn i ever played, i now even got a new Milfs smoking fetish, thank you for that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now ill continue on part 2!

• Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Can you go back in time and change your decisions at certain days so you can see all material? Or is this all technically linear?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes