Dec 26, 2020
Listen can you instruct me on how to change the time system perhaps I did something wrong and I also downloaded man of the house game and it worked well any here is the files

Dec 26, 2020
Is "Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data" a single file or a folder? If it is a folder please share a screenshot with all files in it.
Also do you perhaps know if there is an android version of the game it will be much easier to download it on mobail one thing more is that I llam going to try the game on my friend laptop tomorrow and I will tell you the results finally I am really sorry for annoying you like that it's just that I liked the story of the game and I really I want to play it thanks for your help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Also do you perhaps know if there is an android version of the game it will be much easier to download it on mobail one thing more is that I llam going to try the game on my friend laptop tomorrow and I will tell you the results finally I am really sorry for annoying you like that it's just that I liked the story of the game and I really I want to play it thanks for your help
There is no Android version.

Please upload your player/output log file, which is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE folder. Make sure you change the file extension to .txt before you upload it here.

Press [Windows]+[R] key to open Run Dialog and type %appdata% to access the folder.

Dec 26, 2020
There is no Android version.

Please upload your player/output log file, which is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE folder. Make sure you change the file extension to .txt before you upload it here.

Press [Windows]+[R] key to open Run Dialog and type %appdata% to access the folder.
I found these two

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I found these two
Damn... looks like your graphic card is the problem.

Please create a directx diagnostic tool and upload the file here together with the crash report stored here:
* C:/Users/JIMMY~1/AppData/Local/Temp/VNGINE/Timestamps_ Unconditional Love/Crashes
How to run directx diagnostic tool you will find here:

Dec 26, 2020

Please create a directx diagnostic tool and upload the file here together with the crash report stored here:
* C:/Users/JIMMY~1/AppData/Local/Temp/VNGINE/Timestamps_ Unconditional Love/Crashes
Here you go

Dec 26, 2020

Here you go in the crash folder there is about 37 folder most are empty with some that has three identical files that is player log error log and crash I chose one of them and uploaded it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Here you go in the crash folder there is about 37 folder most are empty with some that has three identical files that is player log error log and crash I chose one of them and uploaded it
As I thought - it is your graphic card that cause the issue. Possible that you can't play other Unity based game too (a few will run, but not all of them). The trouble maker is your graphic cards driver "aticfx64.dll".

Options:
- Run sfc /scannow to fix broken/missing system files ( ).
- Wipe your driver with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and reinstall the driver ( ) (Instructions: ).
- Downgrade your graphic card driver (use an older version).

Note: Download the driver before you use DDU.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It isn't the same though... I would have to pay for that.. I want my free coconut that is clearly sitting right there on the beach.

Also WTF is up with everyone in the game being obsessed with Juli/the MC's mother? She has a jaw like Desperate Dan only with less stubble... What little sex appeal she has is quickly extinguished every time she puts a cig in her mouth... Which btw is every fucking scene? We get it Dev, you have a smoking fetish...

I am not kink shaming or anything but you really turned it up to 11 for this game... Does every single person in the game that you stick your dick into have to be chainsmoking in every single scene? Maybe add a single scene with a girl that doesn't have your cock in one of her hands and a cig in the other. /rant
Well I'm dying now lol.

Dec 26, 2020
As I thought - it is your graphic card that cause the issue. Possible that you can't play other Unity based game too (a few will run, but not all of them). The trouble maker is your graphic cards driver "aticfx64.dll".

Options:
- Run sfc /scannow to fix broken/missing system files ( ).
- Wipe your driver with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and reinstall the driver ( ) (Instructions: ).
- Downgrade your graphic card driver (use an older version).

Note: Download the driver before you use DDU.
Thank very much I will try and reply to you tomorrow

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
in op it says its from ch1 so yeah i think but before playing i didnt press that falg in-game and only later i started to play again from reset.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes