Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Then don't bother to play this game. There are more scenes with John involved.
I like this game and the story. ;) And I understand they are married and MC has no right to stop them from doing so.
I have to get over that fact somehow hah.

So in the second part of the game there are still scenes between Juliana and her husband? (I mean sex, not kisses)

Reactions: Motkeyz

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So am I the only one who thinks that there will be a way to make the MC his own father? LoL. I just think it's funny that Futurama episode where Fry is his own Great Grandfather is one of the things playing in the background.

And this would be a way to get the father out of the picture without ripping him to pieces. Maybe he ends up with that black girl? She seemed to like him.

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone else annoyed that you cannot pick up the coconut at the beach, or is that just me?

I get it, you do not need a coconut in the game... It literally serves no purpose for you to need to pick it up... But damnit I want to pick it up anyway.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone else annoyed that you cannot pick up the coconut at the beach, or is that just me?

I get it, you do not need a coconut in the game... It literally serves no purpose for you to need to pick it up... But damnit I want to pick it up anyway.
go to the store and pick one up. buy some little umbrellas, make some tropical drinks :p

Nov 7, 2020
go to the store and pick one up. buy some little umbrellas, make some tropical drinks :p
It isn't the same though... I would have to pay for that.. I want my free coconut that is clearly sitting right there on the beach.

Also WTF is up with everyone in the game being obsessed with Juli/the MC's mother? She has a jaw like Desperate Dan only with less stubble... What little sex appeal she has is quickly extinguished every time she puts a cig in her mouth... Which btw is every fucking scene? We get it Dev, you have a smoking fetish...

I am not kink shaming or anything but you really turned it up to 11 for this game... Does every single person in the game that you stick your dick into have to be chainsmoking in every single scene? Maybe add a single scene with a girl that doesn't have your cock in one of her hands and a cig in the other. /rant

Reactions: Captain Bipto

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
It isn't the same though... I would have to pay for that.. I want my free coconut that is clearly sitting right there on the beach.

Also WTF is up with everyone in the game being obsessed with Juli/the MC's mother? She has a jaw like Desperate Dan only with less stubble... What little sex appeal she has is quickly extinguished every time she puts a cig in her mouth... Which btw is every fucking scene? We get it Dev, you have a smoking fetish...

I am not kink shaming or anything but you really turned it up to 11 for this game... Does every single person in the game that you stick your dick into have to be chainsmoking in every single scene? Maybe add a single scene with a girl that doesn't have your cock in one of her hands and a cig in the other. /rant
think's its 'cus she's rendered good and she's the mc's mother(most of these games seem to have that theme)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The ESC button is bugging everytime I play this game. Can't save the progress...
Strange... I do not have this problem. Can you elaborate what happens when you try to save? ESC key not responding, menu not showing, etc.??

Jun 2, 2020
Is anyone having problem lunching the game on mac big sur? Every time I try to lunch it „You do not have permission to open the application“ text pops up.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When ever i try to start the game and enter my name the screen is white and nothing happens
Do you have Visual C++ 2015 installed. Also, make sure you clicked on the flag (right corner) if you removed or added the unrated patch.

Dec 26, 2020
When I downloaded the game on my laptop and tried to open it this window showed up and the game wouldn't work plz tell me what is the problem and how to fix it IMG20210112213214_00.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When I downloaded the game on my laptop and tried to open it this window showed up and the game wouldn't work plz tell me what is the problem and how to fix it
First create a new folder on your desktop and extract a fresh copy of the game into it (from your screenshot I can't tell if you extracted game_data folder too or not. Then switch your Arabic date system to Gregorian date system.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes