tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
so you started a game on regular dialog, then turned unrated on to load up a save?
i inserted patch where it told me but before starting playing i didnt press on that Great britain flag and started playing with couple of save files... maybe you can tell me how to do :D i think i did everything correctly

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
i inserted patch where it told me but before starting playing i didnt press on that Great britain flag and started playing with couple of save files... maybe you can tell me how to do :D i think i did everything correctly
Well if you just trying to load a save file that you were playing before you added the unrated patch, then you're still playing the censored version of the game.

you have to start a new game, with the unrated version to play the incest content.

loading a save file from before the patch will automatically load up the rated version you were playing when you saved

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Well if you just trying to load a save file that you were playing before you added the unrated patch, then you're still playing the censored version of the game.

you have to start a new game, with the unrated version to play the incest content.

loading a save file from before the patch will automatically load up the rated version you were playing when you saved
now im trying to begin fresh game from beggining its still nothing :/ damn never i had issues with patches before

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder. in that languages folder there is "english" rar folder do i need to extract that file?

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
now im trying to begin fresh game from beggining its still nothing :/ damn never i had issues with patches before
and you clicked on the unrated flag before you started it?

if that's not working, try deleting the unrated file and download it again. maybe something got corrupted when you downloaded it the first time

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Ananin

Dec 3, 2019
I'm using Ubuntu 20.04, and game stuck on intro screen. Shared the ss on attachments.
Tried to save and reload the game but it does not work, music effect stops after the load option also load does not work. I cant leave the load screen with out choosing to go main menu and also i cant find the save file with the name i choose in game folder.
I had a good feeling about this game :rolleyes: ...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm using Ubuntu 20.04, and game stuck on intro screen. Shared the ss on attachments.
Tried to save and reload the game but it does not work, music effect stops after the load option also load does not work. I cant leave the load screen with out choosing to go main menu and also i cant find the save file with the name i choose in game folder.
I had a good feeling about this game :rolleyes: ...
All information are giving on OP.

First install webp support:
Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:
Save files are stored in:
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Unconditional Love/Saves
If you use the patch:
Don't extract it. Save it in "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder and don't delete the English.zip. Launch the game and choose the unrated file from the main menu (right side).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't finish the game yet but can you have sex with doctor Love at some point?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes