a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I clicked on the flag at start, what does this change? Cant see any difference yet.
It depends on which flag was pressed.
The flag speaks of the language of the dialogues, and the inscription Unrated speaks of the introduction of family kinship between some characters

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
I clicked the english flag as was told to do by the unrated patch. AH I just noticed I think I unzipped the patch, whoops time to start again.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Can someone help me? When I click on the .exe file unity logo comes up but then game exits without any error message. i have tried letting it load into the RAM but it still doesnt boot up.

Also tried compatibility and admin test. Please help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can someone help me? When I click on the .exe file unity logo comes up but then game exits without any error message. i have tried letting it load into the RAM but it still doesnt boot up.

Also tried compatibility and admin test. Please help.
Please upload your player/output log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Timestamps... folder.

Reactions: AmanRocky

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Finally gave this game a chance after all this time. All the hype. Well worth it! The one scene with Juli and Ham's Mom was top notch. Although it really escalated far too quickly. Was a huge pay off with minimal setup but no complaints here. Im a MILF lover all day. No MILF No Love. Julie reminds me of the old Y3DF days, cigarette and all. Alot of knuckle children those days. Great game Dev.

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have any idea if they plan to end the story with this chapter or it will have another chapter? I hope for more because honestly it is one of the best games I played both in character design and lewdness. The story is awesome too.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone have any idea if they plan to end the story with this chapter or it will have another chapter? I hope for more because honestly it is one of the best games I played both in character design and lewdness. The story is awesome too.
You will not believe
but the second part of this game is already coming to an end
Timestamps. Lost love

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Please upload your player/output log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Timestamps... folder.
Apologies for the delay. I have pasted the log file here:

What I can see is that even though the .dll file is missing, it is accepted and game is initialized but even then it crashes. Not sure why. Also I have tried running it in admin, compatibility mode and safe mode as well. Also I have tried this with both compressed and original game. Issue is with my system. Also I played this game a year ago on this same system albeit Windows 8.1 I have recently installed Win 10 on the same but then this issue popped up

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apologies for the delay. I have pasted the log file here:

What I can see is that even though the .dll file is missing, it is accepted and game is initialized but even then it crashes. Not sure why. Also I have tried running it in admin, compatibility mode and safe mode as well. Also I have tried this with both compressed and original game. Issue is with my system. Also I played this game a year ago on this same system albeit Windows 8.1 I have recently installed Win 10 on the same but then this issue popped up
Try this:
1. Extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop - not on a different partition/HDD etc.
2. Install the latest driver for your graphic card (in your log file I saw that your driver is outdated).

3. If it doesn't fix the problem please upload your dxdiag report here. Press Windows + r key and type dxdiag. Click on "save all information" and upload the file here directly by changing the file extension to ".txt".

Reactions: AmanRocky

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Try this:
1. Extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop - not on a different partition/HDD etc.
2. Install the latest driver for your graphic card (in your log file I saw that your driver is outdated).

3. If it doesn't fix the problem please upload your dxdiag report here. Press Windows + r key and type dxdiag. Click on "save all information" and upload the file here directly by changing the file extension to ".txt".
I'm going to try updating the Graphics driver. I have been hitting snooze on that thing for the past month or so. Figured since I'm not playing any games, I don't want my HDD filled up as of now. Thanks for the advice.Will update what happens soon.

Reactions: cold_arctus

soluminia

Jun 30, 2019
Having trouble finding the hidden folder for part 2. i've deleted and redownloaded it and all my old saves are still there but cant find where they are at.

Apr 19, 2020
There is a vsync option and it was actually set from the start the problem is that for some reason i forgot to set it as default, so you're running on the "fastest" video profile which has no vsync, i will force the vsync by default for hte next update, or possibly another patch we will see as i already started modifying some other things that are not done.

If you can find somewhere to change the video quality profile in the registry for the game or from a default config file you can set it to profile 5 which is the highest, it also has vsync enabled
Can you make an android port of this game

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Can't play this... started the game, changed the english unrated, new game, chose my name a few screens later it just blocks.
it shows some text on white or black screen and when it reach the first dialog - "blablabla", it just get stuck, can't continue, i think i'm supposed to see something as well, but it's still white screen.
I'm on linux

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes