Frankline

May 15, 2017
This game always bugged. Always some thing wrong, no content, endless first day. So real, fix all and then post it.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PATCH

This does not contain the storage.vngine file to save space on download. I will upload a full version later but its slow right now.

To patch: Extract folder, copy over streaming assets folder from the old 0.4.0 and put the contents in this version, you can also copy over your settings and your saves.

Will update op

Enjoy!!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This game always bugged. Always some thing wrong, no content, endless first day. So real, fix all and then post it.
We did test it, but obviously not enough, i did find more bugs that i swatted as well, but its easier to get feedback from hundreds of people testing as well... Anyways, enjoy the fix!

Reactions: Voilsh and Tarakis

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"OK, mom, just let me eat..."
No you fool!:confounded:

JorgeDom

Jan 19, 2018
PATCH

This does not contain the storage.vngine file to save space on download. I will upload a full version later but its slow right now.

To patch: Extract folder, copy over streaming assets folder from the old 0.4.0 and put the contents in this version, you can also copy over your settings and your saves.

Will update op

Enjoy!!!
i didnt get it sorry, maybe cause my english. When you say copy over streming assets folder, you mean copy the sorage.vngine file from the bugged version into this last updated version? only that file?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i didnt get it sorry, maybe cause my english. When you say copy over streming assets folder, you mean copy the sorage.vngine file from the bugged version into this last updated version? only that file?
yeah, and you can copy over your save folder and game.settings file too if you want, as long as they are put in the right places.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
We did test it, but obviously not enough, i did find more bugs that i swatted as well, but its easier to get feedback from hundreds of people testing as well... Anyways, enjoy the fix!
I'll just wait for the full version to be updated, since I haven't even extracted the game yet, I'll just wait it out.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
1-unzip the patch
2-go to the first version, the bugged one, already install and unzipped
3-copy \Downloads\GAMES\Timestamps\Timetamps_Data\StreamingAssets in the 1-unzipped patch
4-you can do the same with the saves, if there's some.
5-play the new patch unzipped version

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You are getting fat, need to lose weight, thats why! You'll end up like bacon, who doesn't even mind being called bacon anymore. You want that, huh? You wanna become the next bacon?? Don't eat that much, geez!

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes