Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
For me it still moves to the map veronica's room.
To someone have save files after that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ohmy, all the cheerful turn-mom&sis-into-lewdpets game all of a sudden not so lolz&giggles anymore!

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Original +bugfix, and you patch the original with the bugfix.
That sounds a bit more complicated than I'd like. I'll wait until there is just one download that I then click on and play. Failing that I'll wait for the next version and see if I can download and just click it and play. As much as I like this game I'm not that fussed about having to mess around with it just to play.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Weird. After the first time travel i have to go talk with Bacon but when i do that it just replays what happened a day before, he introduces us to the time machine, we act as if we haven't seen it before and the same scenario plays as if this was the first time and back to day 3 again. Instead of talking with him about our discoveries...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For those having issues, Can you try a new game, perhaps i botched something in the load from old version code, but we were multiple people testing that didnt get this issue, including with some old save. We are suspecting maybe its a path that can cause this. I will not be able to fix that tonight though.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well started a new game after my save always told me to show but if I click the shower it tells me to go to bed (and its just morning lol)
same result with a new game. I am stuck here.
I will wait until the complete fixed version will be out.
Cheers

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There may be potential issues with the wimp path but i am not able to check on this right now. I will read the feedback tomorrow.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Weird. After the first time travel i have to go talk with Bacon but when i do that it just replays what happened a day before, he introduces us to the time machine, we act as if we haven't seen it before and the same scenario plays as if this was the first time and back to day 3 again. Instead of talking with him about our discoveries...
Did you took the whimp out path with scut?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes