rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Impressions, now that the patch is applied.

• The Narrator is extremely unwelcome
  • The animations/images for the Gaz handjob/cleanup might be out of order. Gaz goes from getting splashed to clean, to covered to clean again.
  • There are a few places where a scene change shows up and the prior scene's dialog is displayed.
  • The enter arrow should be displayed when you enter the shower. Currently, the pointer does not indicate any option there.
  • The text display at maximum speed look laggy/choppy as hell. Either smooth it out or just display instantly at the fastest setting.
  • I might have clicked or something, but during the second Juli/John sex scene, the glitch scene got skipped.
  • On the save/load screens, you should really put in some text indicating that the mouse wheel scrolls the save slots, as well as adding a method for scrolling for those without a mouse wheel.
Overall, the engine is a million times more stable and attractive than the old one. My biggest source of confusion was some of the dialog. I believe there's a new writer in town, but are they a native English speaker? It almost seems like a weird jumble of translation from French to Russian to English with a native English speaking Narrator who is trying to be snarky and winds up annoying.

Lastly, I'm not sure how I feel about MC's biological father being the biggest cuck in the history of western erotic games. He might need an axe to the skull sooner rather than later.

Kraax

Oct 31, 2017
Still broken.. day 2 when trying to go to take a shower it just freezes, also saves don't work at all.

Apr 7, 2018
I followed the conversation between us&mom&dad. If you listen carefully it is revealed that we aren't actually altered a single day. As Bacon led us to believe. A whole week was already altered. We are already in a different "timespace" dimension, not in the same one where we started. Or simply we are altering the past, not just the future with our actions and obviously have no idea whatsoever about this just yet.. or how much damage we have caused or the danger we got ourselves into.
I believe he sent you into the future, there was no alteration done to the past. Messing with the future is far easier than messing with the past. He probably sent you into the future of a timeline where the storyline of the game carries out normally without the time travel. I'd imagine he intended to bring you back and consequently collapse the timeline in on itself. So you essentially have sex with your mom after your dad leaves for vacation. It also explains why Bacon says 'How many times have you time travelled' instead of not knowing about him travelling since he hadn't told him about it yet in the original timeline.

Impressions, now that the patch is applied.

• The Narrator is extremely unwelcome
  • The animations/images for the Gaz handjob/cleanup might be out of order. Gaz goes from getting splashed to clean, to covered to clean again.
  • There are a few places where a scene change shows up and the prior scene's dialog is displayed.
  • The enter arrow should be displayed when you enter the shower. Currently, the pointer does not indicate any option there.
  • The text display at maximum speed look laggy/choppy as hell. Either smooth it out or just display instantly at the fastest setting.
  • I might have clicked or something, but during the second Juli/John sex scene, the glitch scene got skipped.
  • On the save/load screens, you should really put in some text indicating that the mouse wheel scrolls the save slots, as well as adding a method for scrolling for those without a mouse wheel.
Overall, the engine is a million times more stable and attractive than the old one. My biggest source of confusion was some of the dialog. I believe there's a new writer in town, but are they a native English speaker? It almost seems like a weird jumble of translation from French to Russian to English with a native English speaking Narrator who is trying to be snarky and winds up annoying.

Lastly, I'm not sure how I feel about MC's biological father being the biggest cuck in the history of western erotic games. He might need an axe to the skull sooner rather than later.
Lol totally agree, the Dad being a cuck is so weird. He doesn't get aroused by his wifes body anymore yet somehow gets aroused by her jerking you off?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I believe he sent you into the future, there was no alteration done to the past. Messing with the future is far easier than messing with the past. He probably sent you into the future of a timeline where the storyline of the game carries out normally without the time travel.
First part is pure assumption, we have no idea how this works in this game.
Second half is an erroneous conclusion. That way the first half of the day would have been completely different, not the exact same as we experienced a day before. So we WERE sent back into the past (rendering first statement null and void) a day and dad talked about a week that didn't actually happen in the timeline where we actually belonged at the beginning. So we either sill inside the timeloop the mc mentions, but more like hopes and even he seemed to have doubts already, or.. something already messed up the past. Lets not forget that the timemachine at the pervy neighbour's garage was in use when we checked. Or the neighbour actually vanished becuase no way he would have left open that garage door with such secrets. Something definitely altering the past behind us, one way or the other. We know that Bacon altered it and lets not forget that those alterations can be still very much at work. If his Dad lost in the past he can keep altering the future, and we see these distortions because we got ourselves outside of a single timeline and we are now seeing the alterations being made, caused by either us (Please remember that we talking about two kids here, and Bacon might not be as much in control of the situation as he thinks he is, and he could have made horrible mistakes in his calculations that he isn't aware of yet), his Dad, and whoever is using that other time machine.
In other words: we are clusterfucked! :)

Apr 7, 2018
First part is pure assumption, we have no idea how this works in this game.
Second half is an erroneous conclusion. That way the first half of the day would have been completely different, not the exact same as we experienced a day before. So we WERE sent back into the past (rendering first statement null and void) a day and dad talked about a week that didn't actually happen in the timeline where we actually belonged at the beginning. So we either sill inside the timeloop the mc mentions, but more like hopes and even he seemed to have doubts already, or.. something already messed up the past. Lets not forget that the timemachine at the pervy neighbour's garage was in use when we checked. Or the neighbour actually vanished becuase no way he would have left open that garage door with such secrets. Something definitely altering the past behind us, one way or the other. We know that Bacon altered it and lets not forget that those alterations can be still very much at work. If his Dad lost in the past he can keep altering the future, and we see these distortions because we got ourselves outside of a single timeline and we are now seeing the alterations being made, caused by either us (Please remember that we talking about two kids here, and Bacon might not be as much in control of the situation as he thinks he is, and he could have made horrible mistakes in his calculations that he isn't aware of yet), his Dad, and whoever is using that other time machine.
In other words: we are clusterfucked! :)
a) it was a theory
b) the day didn't start that similarly as before, I get that it says 'day 3' at the start but if you apply the laws of time the only logical conclusion is jumping to the future. He couldn't plausibly be at the same point in time but a week later in that timeline if the catalyst which caused the mother to become more sexually active only occurs AFTER that point in time. The father leaving for his trip happens at X point in time. That means that logically, you jump a week later when he returns home.

Apr 15, 2018
The developers should remove the option to "Leave" when offered the blowjob from Gaz after the 1st time travel, forcing the user to pay the $40. Because without paying for blowjob the game is stuck. Luckily browsing this board helped me to figure out why I couldn't progress.

Reactions: throw_nws

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Okay what file works....because I just downloaded the "fixed" Mega and it gets stuck in the same place as the last version...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the laws of time the only logical conclusion
You mean what we like to believe to be the laws of time? :) What if Time has a different idea on how it works. Or in this game at least.
He couldn't plausibly be at the same point in time
He wasn't, technically, he simply took the place of his current self, at least his consciousness.
if the catalyst which caused the mother to become more sexually active only occurs AFTER that point in time
What makes you think it happened AFTER that point.

The problem is that we catch Dad peeping later on that day. So if this would be a week later, this is what i tried to explain, its start (i mean the first half of the day) should be different than of the day when we caught him. Like with the blowjob. Gaz gives us the first blowjob the very same day. IF we are a week later, then why we experience the same things as we experienced a week earlier then? And yet when visit Bacon, tell him the story and go home and catch Mom and Dad, he tells it was a week ago. We actually caught him that very same day. Why he would say it was a week ago. Why he would say he was away for a week infront of Mom if it would be a big fat lie, but Mom didn't react. He wasn't lying! The catching that suppose to happen that day.. happened that day (or maybe a day after, i'm now not certain if we catch dad on day3 or four now) now in the current timeline actually happened a week ago! And we never jumped a week. That we experienced in the morning of the same day suddenly belong to a week long past that somehow vanished from our memory, our current timeline. OR if suppose to happen on day 4, it now ended up in the past a week ago. In my eyes this can happen if something else is there and continues altering the past. Thats why we don't understand it yet, just see glimpses. Because something else is currently at work in altering our past. Maybe ourselves, from the future. Maybe Bacon's Dad. Maybe the pervy neighbour. Or Bacon himself, from the future.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
redownloaded the game, got the fix and incest patch, installed everything correctly as instructed. Ta Da no freakin' problems ya bunch a Mooks. :p I did a complete clean play through with no problems. Beautiful renders, great looking models, nice animations, Annoying Narrator, and some spelling and grammar errors. 8 outta 10. :D CHEERS (c)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You guys are having a fascinating discussion (which I may join tomorrow), but I ask this without rancor: Should a lot of this stuff be under "spoiler" tags? Not your theories, per se, but literally everything about what happens later in the game?

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes