_No.1_

Jun 9, 2017
Well started a new game after my save always told me to show but if I click the shower it tells me to go to bed (and its just morning lol)

can some one give a save after plz!!!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh lord... I ran into a loop and can't even get to the end of the update(yes, with the fixed version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here and its so fucking slow
Don't try to continue with a save from earlier version. After you applied the fix patch, start a new one. I mean pre-bugfix 0.4 save won't work either.
And if you did, then pay Gaz the blowjob. Apparently its all hinges on Gaz you see. If you don't pay her.. you are stuck! So get sucked instead! Otherwise its you who do the sucking!

Reactions: acid_11

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The save system is confused, when we choose override its create a new save, and somehow the saves are mixing info.

I made a save after going back on time, go all over the day until night (scene with the 3 in the host room), closed the game, reopened and load. Now it seens I have mixed scenes from the very first time until a point where all options are blocked.

Beside that, the quality are great, the animations are very fluid, the idea is original.

I continue a save before the fix, I will try to erase every save and start fresh.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT SEX AND I CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE HALP
If you want help you must give more details. Just saying that you can;t leave the house does not really tell us what the problem is. Describe the last actions you took so we can figure out where are you stuck. If you are stuck after the laptop and you must go to Bacon house, press M for the map.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
If you want help you must give more details. Just saying that you can;t leave the house does not really tell us what the problem is. Describe the last actions you took so we can figure out where are you stuck.
so i started the game went out of my room saw mom showering now i am stuck and i cant leave.....i dont know where the door outside is and i clicked everything

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Great job Dev! On the plus side, the game looks great and have seen no bugs, lag or issues. Well done!

If I could tho, the dark transitions at the beginning are everywhere and Way to long _ any way to get rid of them?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
made my day...... but really i cant get outside the house bacon is still waiting even tho its been 8 days
You can't go that far. Game ends much sooner. So thats pretty much a bug. You should not be able to skip time ahead at all. Should restart.
so i started the game went out of my room saw mom showering now i am stuck and i cant leave.....i dont know where the door outside is and i clicked everything
Exist is the door next to the shower. Hit H key, it gives the instructions what to do next.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Bug... If you chose to Protect Gaz instead of pay her you don't have that option in the timeloop, you have pay her or leave. Leave gets you stuck in the game with no where to go as it wants you to eat but won't let you go to the kitchen or tells you to wait outside but won't let you outside so you have to pay the slut to continue the game.

Reactions: acid_11

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
You can't go that far. Game ends much sooner. So thats pretty much a bug. You should not be able to skip time ahead at all. Should restart.
Exist is the door next to the shower. Hit H key, it gives the instructions what to do next.
thank you!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes