Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bug... If you chose to Protect Gaz instead of pay her you don't have that option in the timeloop, you have pay her or leave. Leave gets you stuck in the game with no where to go as it wants you to eat but won't let you go to the kitchen or tells you to wait outside but won't let you outside so you have to pay the slut to continue the game.
Yes, have been reported. Gaz is the anchor of our little timelooping so it seems :) Its actually the second time that matter. You don't have the option to offer protection but if you pay, you can progress the next day.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
scene with Juliana+dad is the end of the game or a bug (then I can't do anything)?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you hit the "H" key at that point, you will be told to wait for the next release

Reactions: Motkeyz

Gyeertoo

May 26, 2017
Stuck on Day 2 in morning. "Press H" told me that i should go to shower. I go to bathroom and nothing happens, nothing for a click or smthg, in others rooms too. Entrance to the kitchen inactive. Game+fix+incest patch, clear new game. What should I do?

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
so i started the game went out of my room saw mom showering now i am stuck and i cant leave.....i dont know where the door outside is and i clicked everything
Stuck on Day 2 in morning. "Press H" told me that i should go to shower. I go to bathroom and nothing happens, nothing for a click or smthg, in others rooms too. Entrance to the kitchen inactive. Game+fix+incest patch, clear new game. What should I do?
you must go to the shower. From your room is the left door in front of you. Once you are in you have to click on the door opening on the left wall to enter the shower. I hope that is what you meant

Reactions: Gyeertoo

mv3

May 12, 2017
you must go to the shower. From your room is the left door in front of you. Once you are in you have to click on the door opening on the left wall to enter the shower. I hope that is what you meant
I have the same problem and i can't go to shower, the game does not allow to do that.

D

Deleted member 45040

I have the same problem and i can't go to shower, the game does not allow to do that.
Same here it tells me I should go to bed. Then I realized I still hadn't found laptop in Juliana's nightstand after doing that shower was open

Reactions: pavar

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Installed recommended fix and started new game, but am stuck at Day 3 with no saves?! I really like this game (graphics & story) and hopefully we'll see a a single download with all of the major fixes on-board in the coming days please.

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Unity + VNGINE thingy—good work, team Motkeys; outstanding! Keep improving, making it better. The only problem I encountered was the resize, flicker thing of images during transitions.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes