Pizza Guy

Dec 29, 2017
After i got bj by mom at night and went out on their room i can't do anything else at night even sleep is that a bug or that's the last scene i will get in these version?

Reactions: bliddedude

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
plz Help me .. I cant take a shower in bathroom
Press "H" said I should go to shower but I cant...in bathroom
is there any public shower room in city?

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
After i got bj by mom at night and went out on their room i can't do anything else at night even sleep is that a bug or that's the last scene i will get in these version?
i just saved and reloaded at the same point you are at and it loads and says that is all for this version, it was driving crazy me too

Jansen

May 8, 2017
After replacing the fix and apply the incest patch i just get to the main screen and when i start new game there is only black screen and the cursor, I cannot move further than this?? Can someone help??

Without Incest Patch the game loads fine.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The save system is confused, when we choose override its create a new save, and somehow the saves are mixing info.

I made a save after going back on time, go all over the day until night (scene with the 3 in the host room), closed the game, reopened and load. Now it seens I have mixed scenes from the very first time until a point where all options are blocked.

Beside that, the quality are great, the animations are very fluid, the idea is original.

I continue a save before the fix, I will try to erase every save and start fresh.
Thank you for the report, i will take a look later, I think I may possibly know what’s up. It may be possible that it doesnt wipe all your changes when you load a game after already playing. That would explain some prproblems and why it’s only botched for some people.

Also I will look at fixing the wimp path but that will surely require a redeploy of the content folder.

/A

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, I have the full fixed download with incest patch now.
The screen resolution is 1444X900 windowd and the image is always after loading a new one doing like readjusting to the chosen resolution. I will check if the other resolutions give me the same treatment...

Edit: well it seems that the native resolution must be 16:9 and when it's 16:10 engine is trying to readjust on the fly

Bloutz

Jun 8, 2017
After replacing the fix and apply the incest patch i just get to the main screen and when i start new game there is only black screen and the cursor, I cannot move further than this?? Can someone help??
I've got a similar issue. After the "18 years old" statement, I only see the various choice for starting a new game or loading one, without anything in the background. And when I start a new game, it only shows a full white, then black, then brown screen with the hand-shaped mouse.
I tried with or without patch, tried to redownload it, tried every single display option (windowed, quality,...).

Other unity games seemed to work fine so far. Maybe a display issue ? Any idea ?

Thanks for the help, and thanks to the Developers for the great job.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Guys, I have the full fixed download with incest patch now.
The screen resolution is 1444X900 windowd and the image is always after loading a new one doing like readjusting to the chosen resolution. I will check if the other resolutions give me the same treatment...
Another user with a 1440x900 monitor resolution reported this.
I've a 1920x1080 (16:9) monitor and I have no problem, but I have the same glitch that you described if I select a resolution with a different aspect ratio. In windowed mode try to resize the window manually, it should help.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've got a similar issue. After the "18 years old" statement, I only see the various choice for starting a new game or loading one, without anything in the background. And when I start a new game, it only shows a full white, then black, then brown screen with the hand-shaped mouse.
I tried with or without patch, tried to redownload it, tried every single display option (windowed, quality,...).

Other unity games seemed to work fine so far. Maybe a display issue ? Any idea ?

Thanks for the help, and thanks to the Developers for the great job.
Hi, did you only download the patch? it seems to be due to missing the vngine.storage file inside the data folder -> streamingassets. please check

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Another user with a 1440x900 monitor resolution reported this.
I've a 1920x1080 (16:9) monitor and I have no problem, but I have the same glitch that you described if I select a resolution with a different aspect ratio. In windowed mode try to resize the window manually, it should help.
Did you try to press the "apply resolution" , does it still be have weird? i will look into this also but not sure i can solve it in the next fix due to the fact that i cant test on 2k , i have 1920x1200 on my laptop and it definetly stopped beeing wonky after i pressed the update resolution.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Did you try to press the "apply resolution" , does it still be have weird?
Yes, I always press Update Resolution, but in 1440x900 (16:10) the glitch is present in both fullscreen and windowed mode. I also tried to play in 1336x768 (~ same aspect ratio of my monitor) and I have no problems.
PS. I tried to change resolution and restart the game but it doesn't solve the problem.

Reactions: Carcalla
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes