Moist

May 4, 2017
It was a new game i installed 0.4 then the file into the correct folder , MC Refers to her as mom but her names dosnt show as Mom when she speaks or when the narrator speaks about her.

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
day 3 park scene

girl(gaz) : humm..you semm pretty big yourself....
after this conversation, The game has just stopped. I can't go any farther.

I think its Big bug...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It was a new game i installed 0.4 then the file into the correct folder , MC Refers to her as mom but her names dosnt show as Mom when she speaks or when the narrator speaks about her.
Right, the names don't change. I don't know if it's a "bug" per se. Might be an omission or a need to be updated

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Right, the names don't change. I don't know if it's a "bug" per se. Might be an omission or a need to be updated
I specifically asked Motkeyz how he wanted this and it was Mrs. Juliana all around in the name. Same as Nika Is Veronika

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
So after time traveling for the second time ( after the shopping with ms juliana) thats the end? I press every doorway and it says can't do that right now. The bathroom next to nika says i have to wait outside, nika is asleep.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Nothing Like a good ol Infinite loading screen which takes the joy out of game immediately. been waiting for an Hour it still say "Please Stand by...". I am so mad i want to skew a Human being. Also yes, i am very impatient.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
@Aesouh
System: Win 7 64bit / AMD fx 4300 / 8GB DDR4 / 240GB SSD /Nvidia GTX 750ti 2MB / display res: 1920x1080

Transitions while entering a location are wonky. Usually the text starts BEFORE the scene is changed. Sometimes the text starts, the scene changes and THEN the text restarts from the first line. This happens mostly in the kitchen and in Nika's room.

Save and Load options are a bit slow to display, might be only an optimization issue on how it reads the save list.

The MC's friend is called Bacon by him but his mom calls him Hamon. Is this on purpose?

Story: A spellcheck is needed. Also, when Juliana asks you to go shopping, she says "ship" instead of "shop".

Ideas: an Objectives window (or even an objective list as a layer in a corner or as an expandable button) would make things waaay easier. Every time a new version comes out, we tend to start from the beginning skipping the text, so sometimes we don't catch what we have to do next. A list of objectives would clear this up.

All in all, way smoother than the previous engine, and nice storyline so far. The mix of time travelling and multiverse flashes is a good way to move the plot without being too obvious. Nicely done.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
So after time traveling for the second time ( after the shopping with ms juliana) thats the end? I press every doorway and it says can't do that right now. The bathroom next to nika says i have to wait outside, nika is asleep.
i think yes

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@AesouhIdeas: an Objectives window (or even an objective list as a layer in a corner or as an expandable button) would make things waaay easier. Every time a new version comes out, we tend to start from the beginning skipping the text, so sometimes we don't catch what we have to do next. A list of objectives would clear this up.

All in all, way smoother than the previous engine, and nice storyline so far. The mix of time travelling and multiverse flashes is a good way to move the plot without being too obvious. Nicely done.
I can add an objective interface later, but right now i added the hint system with the H key if you look at the controls. right before the release, to help people. It shows the main story progress, later when we have more random things you can do on demand we will show a window how to progress on each thing separately.

I dont know how many has seen that there is menu if you hit the escape key. but there is one. I did the esc menu quite late as well before the release so we never really announced it.

The drum easter egg, if you have noticed is two scenes, and you can trigger them anytime you want once each, when its nighttime. There is also a night time scene with sister if you go into her room that is not advertised in the hint system, as it can happen any night you are allowed to enter her room.

Regarding bathroom and kitchen not beeing visitable, i did simply not have enough to add these, due to adding some more important features at the time. I will add them for the next monthly.

I am working now for a fix regarding Gaz issues and mom breakfast reward when wimp. These fixes will require content changes, and since i have not made a patcher yet (something i have planned down the line) it will be the entire game packaged.

I have read all the posts on the forum, i know some reported issues of getting stuck was related to not going to the right place.

So far there seem to be 3 issues, maybe i omitted something?
1. Gaz after wimp problems
2. Juli breakfast scene after phone
3. Loading games more than once (screws up progress) (this should be fixed in my code now)
4. The stretching screen transition

Regarding slow transitions, it is set up like it is for performance reasons, the room to room one can be without the slow transitions, something we will tweak down with time.

Please let me know what else is up. I am looking at having all of these fixed today hopefully. I am abroad right now so i am on limited hardware to compile, and slower connection, thats why things take a bit longer.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
After Shopping there's a kitchen family scene, if i remember correctly. and then a master/parents bedroom scene.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1. Gaz after wimp problems
If you mean that selecting the Leave option with her breaks the game, than yes :) Because on the second time, as it was mentioned, you don't have the option to offer protection (whynot?) but if you choose to leave instead of paying for a blowjob the game breaks, the wrong scene plays out at Bacon's house. I'd consider this the most important one because this is a game breaker.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you mean that selecting the Leave option with her breaks the game, than yes :) Because on the second time, as it was mentioned, you don't have the option to offer protection (whynot?) but if you choose to leave instead of paying for a blowjob the game breaks, the wrong scene plays out at Bacon's house. I'd consider this the most important one because this is a game breaker.
Thank you i willl look right now. This is greatly helpful. The reason the protect scene isnt there, is due to the fact that he doesnt give shit that day . Also. blowjobs are free on that extra day. i will update the button to reflect that, since its a replay in an alternative world i did not want it to have any cash implications negatively.

/A

Reactions: McDoogan and Burt

denimessi9

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone post a save? At the begining of day 3 i can`t do anything it stops at the same scene all the time. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes