spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
So after time traveling for the second time ( after the shopping with ms juliana) thats the end or must do something?

Keir612

Jun 4, 2017
I can't extract the file, there is an error half way through every time. tried various different downloads e.g mega and different file openers. Any ideas?

Reactions: northernlad78

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So after time traveling for the second time ( after the shopping with ms juliana) thats the end or must do something?
check the hint system with the H button, if you press escape you can see controls there.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@Motkeyz I disconnected from your discord channel, it was driving me bananas, every so many seconds I was getting notifications non stop, I hate discord, I only go there when I want to have direct conversations, so I disconnected and will not reconnect.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
On reapeated day, I didn't peak on sister but during dinner time MC still is thinking "I hope that she didn't tell dad".

Ironfire

Jul 31, 2017
cant go further..MC said go to the Bathroom,but when i go to the Bathroom,I cant do nothing and the Money what I found is gone.Have anyone a save for me Day 2??

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I am testing a final fix now for most problems, the only thing that will have to wait so far is the glitch with various resolutions, i recommend going into setings and pressing update resolution, if that doesnt fix it, i will have to look at a proper solution for the next big release.

I've corrected:
-Save-load progress cache problem, messing up saves when going back or loading after playing already
-Heather-scut animation that didnt show up, now it will
-Stuck at gaz, two issues
-infinite groundhog when skipping gaz scene. (it triggered a scene from the day before, and then breaks)
-minor typos
-reorganizing the dialogues a bit where music plays and stop
-stops doorbell now at bacon when MC goes into house

Im currently verifying everything before i push the full update, this time requires me to deploy the storage too.

For anyone asking, the loading screen does not mean that its connecting to the internet, it just means its loading the intro images from the archive for performance reasons.

/A

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi, I am testing a final fix now for most problems, the only thing that will have to wait so far is the glitch with various resolutions, i recommend going into setings and pressing update resolution, if that doesnt fix it, i will have to look at a proper solution for the next big release.

I've corrected:
-Save-load progress cache problem, messing up saves when going back or loading after playing already
-Heather-scut animation that didnt show up, now it will
-Stuck at gaz, two issues
-infinite groundhog when skipping gaz scene. (it triggered a scene from the day before, and then breaks)
-minor typos
-reorganizing the dialogues a bit where music plays and stop
-stops doorbell now at bacon when MC goes into house

Im currently verifying everything before i push the full update, this time requires me to deploy the storage too.

For anyone asking, the loading screen does not mean that its connecting to the internet, it just means its loading the intro images from the archive for performance reasons.

/A
So has a fix been loaded yet? Will you just update the OP or post a link?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes