roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
stuck after second timetravel hint says to have dinner but can only go into sisters and parents room .anything else says you cant do that now

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
stuck after second timetravel hint says to have dinner but can only go into sisters and parents room .anything else says you cant do that now
Yeah that is one of the issues right now, if you skipped the gaz scene in the park, it triggers back to the day before and time machine again, its not supposed to be like that. I have fixed it, in my version, that will be sent out later tonight.

Im working as fast as I can, but since i found another issue i need to fix that as well, even if noone has encountered it yet!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Noticed that there was a hint missing, after you find key you need to unlock the drawer, i added it to the hint system now for the upcoming patch.

I fixed the forced peek now too, so i just have to verify the last things now hopefully... Thank you for your patience, i know its not easy

Reactions: yoyomistro

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
New bug discovered and mended> if you skip night 2 peek, it puts you back in day 2 morning. Sorry about that. but also fixed in next patch

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah that is one of the issues right now, if you skipped the gaz scene in the park, it triggers back to the day before and time machine again, its not supposed to be like that. I have fixed it, in my version, that will be sent out later tonight.

Im working as fast as I can, but since i found another issue i need to fix that as well, even if noone has encountered it yet!
happened for me with gaz..i was to greedy to give her 40 bucks for giving head which i allready had xD

Reactions: DanMachiFan

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
cant go further..MC said go to the Bathroom,but when i go to the Bathroom,I cant do nothing and the Money what I found is gone.Have anyone a save for me Day 2??
Wrong bathroom maybe. exit from your room and click the left door, NOT the arrow on the right.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
P2 version is done :) its not pefect in terms of how i want it to play out on auto-starting dialogue on new scenes, but i will have to take care of that for next big release. contains tons of fixes.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Interesting game, beautiful models (smoking MILF, nice!), navigation around the house is a bit clunky and slow, enjoyed it overall! Only problem I have, even after the bug fix, is after peeping on mom and dad the 2nd time, in the morning when MC asks "just the feeling in my gut?" or something to that tune, the mouse turns into the hand and the game keeps repeating the same screen and message. The menu loads when I press Esc but none of the options work. Frustrating! I loaded from a previous save, got to the same point and same thing. Do I have to start over after the bug fix?

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, After dinner I'm going to peek into parent's bedroom and I give handjob/blowjob (and my dad looking at MC and mother.) What next? I'm going into my room and nothing happens....... I can't sleep, go into bathroom (both) what i have bad?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, After dinner I'm going to peek into parent's bedroom and I give handjob/blowjob (and my dad looking at MC and mother.) What next? I'm going into my room and nothing happens....... I can't sleep, go into bathroom (both) what i have bad?
Hit the drums twice if you havent, and call it a day, thats the end of the current release :) There is a hint key if you press H

There is also a veronika peek scene, when she is sleeping if you havent seen that

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
P2 version is done and uploaded with the latest fixes. I will let an uploader take care of the files and the patch notes. I really need to sleep now. There is a linky in the discord. Enjoy when you get it! :)

Tonight I've corrected:
-Save-load progress cache problem, messing up saves when going back or loading after playing already
-Heather-scut animation that didnt show up, now it will
-Stuck at gaz, two issues
-infinite groundhog when skipping gaz scene. (it triggered a scene from the day before, and then breaks)
-minor typos
-reorganizing the dialogues a bit where music plays and stop
-stops doorbell now at bacon when MC goes into house
-gaz ghd now givs free blowjobs (was free before too on ghd but now it says so)
-fixed mom morning breakfast wimp scene
-fixed hint for afterfinding key to be unlock drawer
-skipping night scene day 2 could send you back to day 2 morning, now works properly

Known issues
-Resolution problems for those over 1080p, if update resolution button doesnt work, will work on it for next big release..
-sometimes new dialogue may start with last dialogue sentence, will be fixed in the big one, as it requires some sensitive code surgery which requires extensive testing

Clunkyness because of slow transitions will come as an option to be shortened in next big release, its there due to loading, and its on a timer, thats why it may feel slow for some , and ok for others. :)

Good night! Time for me to enjoy my vacation for a few days :)

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Hit the drums twice if you havent, and call it a day, thats the end of the current release :) There is a hint key if you press H

There is also a veronika peek scene, when she is sleeping if you havent seen that
Oh ...... well I'm really such of retard, because i didn't notice this -_- Ok sorry for spam my mistake. Thank's for answer :)

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
I have to say that im really impressed. The new engine is great and we can now see that you have a lot of other Places already in mind, which is great. I expierenced pretty much every bug anyone mentioned so far. But it looks like Aesouh is working on them pretty hard. So im looking forward to the new release with "less" bugs :D

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes