King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You try the latest release? what is your problem exactly so we can take a closer look at the problem. Press H key for hints.
i gotten to the part where Bacons mom was blackmailed into sucking off that punks dick i found it hilarious that you put So Tracy i mean Mrs. Glen you looking forward to sucking off my dick again i kinda chuckled at that part knowing if this was actually Tracy that guys throat would probably slit after she cuts of his dick lucky for me in this game im a future time traveler whos a pro at baseball XD

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Change of engine to Unity.. It's still buggy, sluggish during transitions, doesn't have all the basic functions a visual novel should have, the .exe uses far far more RAM, CPU and GPU than a Ren'py game which uses close to nothing compared to this.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Seriously, everything about this game is amazing.

I LOVE the artwork, and basically agree with Vanteal above. Top notch modeling and rendering here. Also, Aesouh's new game engine is really remarkable. I just can't praise this game enough. God... If only i could go FORWARD in time to be able to play the finished product RIGHT NAO.

Really, thank you two very much for such a sexy, high quality gaming experience!
yeah i was putting off for a while because every time i tried it the previous engine there was always some kind of problem but with this new engine its seems alot more manageable and you can finally make multiple saves :D

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
some reason the incest patch doesn't work in the data folder, still says the normal names. I have a fresh new game.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The titles will appear normal, but in the dialogs it will show the family names

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Well thanks! :)
I mean honestly, I could only dream of being able to do the lights like that, or get the skin, eyes and makeup as amazing as you do. What really blew me away was when chick is laying in bed and the soles of her feet have dirt on them! Seriously, My mind was blown! I'd drag my balls through broken glass for a tutorial on how you do it!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i gotten to the part where Bacons mom was blackmailed into sucking off that punks dick i found it hilarious that you put So Tracy i mean Mrs. Glen you looking forward to sucking off my dick again i kinda chuckled at that part knowing if this was actually Tracy that guys throat would probably slit after she cuts of his dick lucky for me in this game im a future time traveler whos a pro at baseball XD
First time anyone mention he noticed this haha !

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I mean honestly, I could only dream of being able to do the lights like that, or get the skin, eyes and makeup as amazing as you do. What really blew me away was when chick is laying in bed and the soles of her feet have dirt on them! Seriously, My mind was blown! I'd drag my balls through broken glass for a tutorial on how you do it!
Well thanks! I have still lot to learn Upcoming animations im working on will be better than anything i done before, but still learning! Hope to be able to invest in better stuff like realflow to deliver better fluid... :) Thats an objective!

Twitch1138

Jun 25, 2017
The incest patch appears to be dubious, I downloaded the following file from the link on the OP: unrated0.4.0.rar and the file is title "unrated" with no extension. I edited the file with Notepad++ and it appears to be an ASCII drawing of a face. I hope this is just a joke and not a virus.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes