Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great Update Great game, one issue thou, the Map there is no confirmation or anything if you don't know where the MC needs to go just end up random clicking all the locations till something happens.
That’s what the hint key is for if you press H, escape menu also shows the keyboard controls

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, everyone does not know that unity is buggy as hell, please elaborate? Everything you see is custom in the game, and this is the first release so obviously tweaks need to be done further down the line, and other improvements. Most games are done with unity these days, and if they can handle AAA titles it can handle VN's too, but keep in mind also that i am solo working on this, so some things could take a bit more time before its pefect.
/A
Perhaps 'buggy' wasn't the right word. As a person that has played a shit load of games on this site. Games with Unity tend to have a lot more performance/technical issues than others for some reason. My laptop is equipped with GTX 1050ti so I don't know if this is from my side or not but it can run the usual current-gen AAA game pretty comfortably.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Perhaps 'buggy' wasn't the right word. As a person that has played a shit load of games on this site. Games with Unity tend to have a lot more performance/technical issues than others for some reason. My laptop is equipped with GTX 1050ti so I don't know if this is from my side or not but it can run the usual current-gen AAA game pretty comfortably.
Is the only problem you are having the black transitions? Because I have a 970 at home and I can make most things instant, I will tweak the room navigation fade for the next big release. Other transitions are also there mainly for people with average hardware. I will create a new high performance mode in the settings for next release so it removes or shortens some transitions.

Is there anything else? The loading at start is just also only to preload the images used in the intro scene since it’s not a standard dialogue type

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Google-translation
Is there a chance of being multi-league for this game?
What languages? And yes definitely. Need someone to translate well then. Something we have planned down the line for patreon goals as it requires more resources.

/a

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Any1 has a save game cuz i lost mine...and i dont want to make the story again (0.4 save) :D thx HAVE A GOOD DAY

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
I have seen four iconflags in your game,
French, German, Japan and United-Kingdom
i´am from Germany

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
help i'm blocking after mother felation. I go to the room to play the battery 2 x and his ma block I can not do. I can go in any corner of the house but nothing ?

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Is the only problem you are having the black transitions? Because I have a 970 at home and I can make most things instant, I will tweak the room navigation fade for the next big release. Other transitions are also there mainly for people with average hardware. I will create a new high performance mode in the settings for next release so it removes or shortens some transitions.

Is there anything else? The loading at start is just also only to preload the images used in the intro scene since it’s not a standard dialogue type
Nah you pretty much covered everything, thanks, but on my playthrough there is a minor bug where the line "I shouldn't barge in, I'll go wait outside for her" is repeated when clicking on the bathroom door. Even after shopping scene.

help i'm blocking after mother felation. I go to the room to play the battery 2 x and his ma block I can not do. I can go in any corner of the house but nothing ?
I think you finished the game, mate. The mother is supposed to block/hit you, nothing happens after that. Kinda of an easter egg.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the game. Pretty high quality renders. I didn't have any issues with the new engine. It's honestly nice to have another interface besides the usual Renpy one lol

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes