Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I liked the update very much. But like people before me has mentioned, the scene transitions take to long. Like when you move around or are done with a scene. The fade to black just takes too long to finish, I hope that time can be lowered next time around.

And is it possible to have the skip button to only skip text and not scene?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
No dude, i mean, if you do not pay 40$ to slut in the second day 3 ( when u already went back in time) you are ending the day and starting the same day again. It's a bug m8
Have you donwload the last version, pretty sure this one have been corrected already.

Reactions: Carcalla

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I liked the update very much. But like people before me has mentioned, the scene transitions take to long. Like when you move around or are done with a scene. The fade to black just takes too long to finish, I hope that time can be lowered next time around.

And is it possible to have the skip button to only skip text and not scene?
The fade is on th elist for next regular release and for the skip, its a late installement on the game so there is place to improve this feature.

Reactions: Carcalla

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
So when does this version ends? Im stuck at the part where I cant get to sleep after getting a handjob/blowjob from the ''host''

I was expecting a ''this is all for this version'' or somethig like that but I just can't go to sleep after that event.

I've tried everything, restarted the game several games without any results..

Any idea?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
The fade is on th elist for next regular release and for the skip, its a late installement on the game so there is place to improve this feature.
Nice! I'm looking forward to it. But I have another question.

In the new update, I only timetravel once. In the previous version day 3 repeated it self two times for me, but don't know it that was because of the bugs or not.

Reactions: Motkeyz

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
1) "custom container" == password protected ZIP and all the talk how the game would have been times bigger unless it was developed and implemented also the video files aren't using the container ...
2) "There will be no data collection" and the whole GDPR spat we had - yet the UnityEngine.Analytics.dll module is present... Can't confirm if there is the mandatory data collection screen and if data is collected due to the game not starting and when started with "-screen-fullscreen 0" and/or "-force-d3d9" it displays an error:
Code:
Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=0 hz=0)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Nice! I'm looking forward to it. But I have another question.

In the new update, I only timetravel once. In the previous version day 3 repeated it self two times for me, but don't know it that was because of the bugs or not.
Its was a bug, you travel once in this version and ''repeat'' day3.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hi.
On the screenshots of the errors, on the first repetition of the sentence without a signature, on the second repetition of the phrase!
2.jpg 1.jpg

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone mind extracting the animations and put them here, please?
I would like to see if I'm missing any scene.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
1) "custom container" == password protected ZIP and all the talk how the game would have been times bigger unless it was developed and implemented also the video files aren't using the container ...
2) "There will be no data collection" and the whole GDPR spat we had - yet the UnityEngine.Analytics.dll module is present... Can't confirm if there is the mandatory data collection screen and if data is collected due to the game not starting and when started with "-screen-fullscreen 0" and/or "-force-d3d9" it displays an error:
Code:
Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=0 hz=0)
What's the point in starting this out again? You guys are too paroanoid about this, WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR INFO, honnestly i want to do a game, not hacking your computer or else, i just dont care ;)

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
What's the point in starting this out again? You guys are too paroanoid about this, WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR INFO, honnestly i want to do a game, not hacking your computer or else, i just dont care ;)
@Motkeyz, the problem here is not if you want or not to hack someones computer but the fact that you will be breaking a law that will be enforced in less then a month (after 2 years of grace period) and that the developer you trusted have publicly stated something that from the start sounded as lies and now we know he lied to us for a fact ...

Once a developer promises something to his userbase and then makes it obvious he haven't kept his/her word it's very hard to earn the trust back and in this case after the fiasco the first engine was...

P.S. Not to mention the latest problem with Unity and DX11 I reported in my previous post.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Motkeyz, the problem here is not if you want or not to hack someones computer but the fact that you will be breaking a law that will be enforced in less then a month (after 2 years of grace period) and that the developer you trusted have publicly stated something that from the start sounded as lies and now we know he lied to us for a fact ...

Once a developer promises something to his users and then makes it obvious he haven't kept his/her word it's very hard to earn the trust back and in this case after the fiasco the first engine was...
Seriously you have to stop. I already explained how things work so take off your tinfoil hat and read the regulation, we do not collect data. Enough.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes