perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
The animations are buggy for me. Does anyone have a solution? never had problem with a game before, is there something I can download to help maybe?

gbone

Apr 24, 2018
I was hoping this current release would have solved the issue I'm having with the loop I'm stuck in after the second night of spying on parents (after doggie) and the phone conversation between mom and Bacon's mom. Stuck at " you sure it's in your gut, kid?" I've tried to start a new game and even deleted the folder to start over that way but each time it gets stuck there. Ideas?

Mike_sms

Apr 3, 2017
@Aesouh I'll ask one last time: answer the questions I asked instead of trying to use GDPR or our previous conversation about it as an excuse not to like you did last few times ... questions are quoted below:

P.S. Now that I checked I'd like to also know why did you import unused pictures in the Unity assets.

Timestamps v0.40P2 Video Files: - - -
Oh man, how you do that? i wasn't able to unpack those videos.

Moist

May 4, 2017
im on day 3 , 3rd time round i cant goto niki shes asleep (for pill) and my hint says "I want some dinner" yet i cant go in kitchen etc, think im stuck.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
That Narrator has to go, imo. Very jarring formally, because the vast majority of the game is not actually narrated. The fourth-wall breaks worked in, eg, Teacher's Pets, because that game was entirely and consistently narrated in the second person. I know this game has a framing second-person narrative, but the gameplay itself is third-person. So the effect is far more intrusive, like there's somebody watching you play and giving dumb commentary.

Wish there was more content to the update, but such is life. The new engine seems good.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
And why do you feel like I have to answer you for opening an archive that was locked, really I have no reason to answer you. I already did respond many times, i worked on this fucking project for 1000 hours to deliver something solid that I believe in and that motkeyz believes, then you come and question shit you don’t know about. If you now anything about unity you would know that Images are 10 times bigger in a unity asset folder, so I put them all out separately and pack it to keep the integrity. You’re really ungrateful for sitting on a pirate forum testing my patience.
1) I did NOT reverse engineer the password for the archive, the information was provided in this thread. I just verified it was indeed a ZIP file with password before asking. I'll admit I was eager to try to RE your "custom container" but by the time I got free time and the game downloaded I had read the post about it being a password protected zip and then once the game displayed an error message instead of starting using the new engine I was too disappointed to even try reverse engineering it. I did ask once more because you didn't answer my previous question on the subject of the "custom container you developed for your engine" and it was quite obvious your statements on the subject weren't exactly true from the start. You also once again went with the "10 times bigger" statement but ignored my question about pictures present in the Unity asset files despite your claims of using the custom container so they won't have to be there. Besides if the size and integrity of the files have been your goal you wouldn't had to use a password protected file to store them in...

2) I felt I had to ask because you lied to us last time about the data collection and now we have proof. Yet you continue to tell the users here "we do not collect data" despite the evidence to the contrary ... You have implemented, activated or not disabled the data collection in the product after promising it won't be collecting any data and making a big fuss about Glamour doing so...

3) You have on multiple occasions stated "I work as a GDPR expert" as the only reason why you are right in our previous conversations but after sharing some of your previous statements with our DPO she said you are wrong or very badly misled and I'm inclined to believe her because I have received similar information from other sources (something I tried to explain to you previously). Until now I have not mentioned this because I have agreed to drop the subject but since you insist on telling everyone "I work as a GDPR expert" and thus you should believe me. I feel I have no other choice than to share this information and let them make there own opinion based on what was written previously on the subject and your behavior when confronted.

4) Considering I'm one of @Motkeyz early patreons I find your insinuation offending and very unprofessional, just because I found about the game from this thread or find it easier to communicate with the author here doesn't make me a pirate. I believe I mentioned this the last time you tried to play the piracy card as well.

@Motkeyz I'll try and give it a few days to cool off before deciding weather to continue supporting the game or not but considering the problems with the first engine, Aesouh's behavior up to now, the lies he tried to feed us, his tendency to ignore problems and the game not starting on my system I'll probably quit at least for now. It's about time I do some cleaning of the people and projects I'm supporting so might as well do it next weekend after this month is over.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Hewlett Packard HP15 (feature rich, budget friendly). It has 4gb system 500gb storage if that helps. not much of a tech guy, don't know what u need to know
I will accept "your system sucks" as an answer if that is the case, just really like this game and am bummed cant enjoy the animations

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I'm still having save problems, if I load the game on the "map" screen after I've gone somewhere else it loads up at the end of the last convo at home and is frozen there

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm still having save problems, if I load the game on the "map" screen after I've gone somewhere else it loads up at the end of the last convo at home and is frozen there
Can you explain when exactly this is hapening since we will be able to verify more precisly.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
If I save when I first leave the house when I get to the world view, then go to the park, when I load the game again it goes to a blank screen, then goes to the last shot of the convo between the MC and Ms Juliana (Can't remember her name of the top of my head) and no dialog comes up, it's just stuck there

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I will accept "your system sucks" as an answer if that is the case, just really like this game and am bummed cant enjoy the animations
Far for being a tech guy myself, i would check if i can update my videos card driver (even if integrated) and check my videos codecs (like klite codec or else). It might have nothing to do and i'm sure Aesouh would have a better answer, but might be a good first step.
It can"t hurt anyway :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
1) I did NOT reverse engineer the password for the archive, the information was provided in this thread. I just verified it was indeed a ZIP file with password before asking. I'll admit I was eager to try to RE your "custom container" but by the time I got free time and the game downloaded I had read the post about it being a password protected zip and then once the game displayed an error message instead of starting using the new engine I was too disappointed to even try reverse engineering it. I did ask once more because you didn't answer my previous question on the subject of the "custom container you developed for your engine" and it was quite obvious your statements on the subject weren't exactly true from the start. You also once again went with the "10 times bigger" statement but ignored my question about pictures present in the Unity asset files despite your claims of using the custom container so they won't have to be there. Besides if the size and integrity of the files have been your goal you wouldn't had to use a password protected file to store them in...

2) I felt I had to ask because you lied to us last time about the data collection and now we have proof. Yet you continue to tell the users here "we do not collect data" despite the evidence to the contrary ... You have implemented, activated or not disabled the data collection in the product after promising it won't be collecting any data and making a big fuss about Glamour doing so...

3) You have on multiple occasions stated "I work as a GDPR expert" as the only reason why you are right in our previous conversations but after sharing some of your previous statements with our DPO she said you are wrong or very badly misled and I'm inclined to believe her because I have received similar information from other sources (something I tried to explain to you previously). Until now I have not mentioned this because I have agreed to drop the subject but since you insist on telling everyone "I work as a GDPR expert" and thus you should believe me. I feel I have no other choice than to share this information and let them make there own opinion based on what was written previously on the subject and your behavior when confronted.

4) Considering I'm one of @Motkeyz early patreons I find your insinuation offending and very unprofessional, just because I found about the game from this thread or find it easier to communicate with the author here doesn't make me a pirate. I believe I mentioned this the last time you tried to play the piracy card as well.

@Motkeyz I'll try and give it a few days to cool off before deciding weather to continue supporting the game or not but considering the problems with the first engine, Aesouh's behavior up to now, the lies he tried to feed us, his tendency to ignore problems and the game not starting on my system I'll probably quit at least for now. It's about time I do some cleaning of the people and projects I'm supporting so might as well do it next weekend after this month is over.
I’m not going to bend over to someone for support if that’s what you think you are entitled to. I have been patient spending time explaining to you how things work, and you fucking dare tell me I’m spreading lies?

Just block the fucking application in your firewall If you are so paranoid . And the reason some images are in the actual unity asset bundles is due to the fact that some images can not be bit streamed for stability and performance, some images does not make sense to have in the archive. I compiled the first version of with only 0.3.3 assets before 0.3.4 was launched and the game was 4.5 GB excluding audio or video.

Since it’s a container that is zip encrypted I do but streaming of the assets and this works. How do you think fucking pak files work from AAA studios, they are also encrypted zip files. It is a fucking custom container because it’s not standard support.

And regarding the data collection, software in general collect data For various reasons, or for bug reporting. You are so wrong about local data collection for local storage being anything related to GDPR. If you crash a software and the software makes a crash report it doesn’t need your fucking concent to collect it, it needs concent for it to be sent from you.

I didn’t use my GDPR expert part to confirm my knowledge, I told you that we have multiple legal firms globally.

What kind of magical error message are you gettIng that no one else is, perhaps it’s time to clean up your own environment.

Just stop your attention whoring please.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes