123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or something? I can hardly know what consequences I will cause if I choose diferent options.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i dont know man. Still bugged.

Patch doesnt work. Mrs.Juliana and Veronica their names.

And the first scene, bathroom mom's shower scene. The game is freezing. I cant choise ''leave or watch''

Cant saving btw. Where am i doing wrong ?
Please try a clean install, do not use old saves to see if its still freeze in bathroom.

Reactions: Carcalla

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something? I can hardly know what consequences I will cause if I choose diferent options.
Basicly for now, your choice will lead to different interacteion later, if you choose to peek, it will lead to special scene with Juliana, if you save or wimp on Heather, it will trigger different reaction in the kitchen... This is not a dating simulation so it do not give point or else with different characters. We will try to create something on next release.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Basicly for now, your choice will lead to different interacteion later, if you choose to peek, it will lead to special scene with Juliana, if you save or wimp on Heather, it will trigger different reaction in the kitchen... This is not a dating simulation so it do not give point or else with different characters. We will try to create something on next release.
Well, thanks.

Reactions: Motkeyz

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Just be curious,where does this version end? After Mom blows Father&Son,the game just stuck there , and nothing I can do to continue .Is that the end of this version?

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I don't k now if this is right, in the 1st day of time travel the game gets stuck after the scene whith your mom and your cuck father at night, after that you can't leave the house, there are no other actions and you can't sleep also, os the game seems to be stuck... Is this a bug ot that is really the end of current content?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't k now if this is right, in the 1st day of time travel the game gets stuck after the scene whith your mom and your cuck father at night, after that you can't leave the house, there are no other actions and you can't sleep also, os the game seems to be stuck... Is this a bug ot that is really the end of current content?
Press the H key if you are stuck or unsure :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Y
I'm playing. At the moment the main problem is "save" save next picture/text, not current (game flips pictures in background, when i use mouse button for save).
yeah I am aware of this, there is also a problem with the escape menu also not blocking dialogue movement. I will mend this in the next release. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: sanmal

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
I think I was stuck after the second entry into Bacon's machine, I woke up but did not give me anything to do, the only hint is in the bathroom next to the living room, telling me to wait outside, but it does not give me out. what to do
someone up there had written that his money was gone, after I got out and loaded the last record and the money was melting me

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think I was stuck after the second entry into Bacon's machine, I woke up but did not give me anything to do, the only hint is in the bathroom next to the living room, telling me to wait outside, but it does not give me out. what to do
someone up there had written that his money was gone, after I got out and loaded the last record and the money was melting me
There should be a second entry to his machine, in that case, are you really on the latest version of the game? Those intimate loops of day 2 or 3 should be gone.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
There should be a second entry to his machine, in that case, are you really on the latest version of the game? Those intimate loops of day 2 or 3 should be gone.
I'm sure I'm the last version, now after a few clicks and exits, pressing X .. tells me that I have to take some breakfast but still does not allow me to the kitchen ... write to me something of the sort that in / can not currently be here /

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm sure I'm the last version, now after a few clicks and exits, pressing X .. tells me that I have to take some breakfast but still does not allow me to the kitchen ... write to me something of the sort that in / can not currently be here /
Hi, sorry I meant there shouldn’t be a second entry to the machine, bad auto correct, if this is the case your save may be borked from the broken version of the game. If the game was saved after the bug happened on the previous versions I would say it’s best to restart, fortunately the instant skip button does make it a lot faster to do. Sorry for the inconvenience. The old version messed up the progression when you went for another lap and that’s why it’s persisently screwed up

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes