Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm still having save problems, if I load the game on the "map" screen after I've gone somewhere else it loads up at the end of the last convo at home and is frozen there
Thanks for reporting this. That is an oversight from me and will be mended in the next patch, I recommend pressing the last choice button and continuing from there if possible in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
After the MC has the first bedroom scene with Juliana and John(where she sucks him off to finish), I get bounced to a home where I can't seem to go anywhere or do anything to advance the game. Can't go to the kitchen, Nika is passed out on bed in her room but can't interact, Juliana and John no longer in room, can't go outside, can't go to sleep to advance time. Suggestions?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I will accept "your system sucks" as an answer if that is the case, just really like this game and am bummed cant enjoy the animations
Let’s PM further about this next week when I’m back and I will take a look at what’s going on, obviously we want things to work for you :)

Reactions: perseus420

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Thanks for reporting this. That is an oversight from me and will be mended in the next patch, I recommend pressing the last choice button and continuing from there if possible in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience
The option to do that isn't available as the text box doesn't appear, but I appreciate the feedback, I'll just wait for the next release to finally try out this game

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
After the MC has the first bedroom scene with Juliana and John(where she sucks him off to finish), I get bounced to a home where I can't seem to go anywhere or do anything to advance the game. Can't go to the kitchen, Nika is passed out on bed in her room but can't interact, Juliana and John no longer in room, can't go outside, can't go to sleep to advance time. Suggestions?
Press the H key for hint, but you’ve reached the current version end :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The option to do that isn't available as the text box doesn't appear, but I appreciate the feedback, I'll just wait for the next release to finally try out this game
Fair enough :) I’ll have it mended by then!

Reactions: Neuvell

gbone

Apr 24, 2018
I just wanted to say, after starting a new game instead of loading my 4.0 game save, I was able to complete the game without getting stuck in the loop after the phone call between the moms.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Far for being a tech guy myself, i would check if i can update my videos card driver (even if integrated) and check my videos codecs (like klite codec or else). It might have nothing to do and i'm sure Aesouh would have a better answer, but might be a good first step.
It can"t hurt anyway :)
been searching for answers and update driver was what I found and did. will try ask Cortana about codec right now. Thank you for suggestion

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So I'm reading the changelog and...

v0.4.0P2
-Save-load progress cache problem, messing up saves when going back or loading after playing already
-Heather-scut animation that didnt show up, now it will
-Stuck at gaz, two issues
-infinite groundhog when skipping gaz scene. (it triggered a scene from the day before, and then breaks)
-minor typos
-reorganizing the dialogues a bit where music plays and stop
-stops doorbell now at bacon when MC goes into house
-gaz ghd now gives free blowjobs (was free before too on ghd but now it says so)
-fixed mom morning breakfast wimp scene
-fixed hint for afterfinding key to be unlock drawer
-skipping night scene day 2 could send you back to day 2 morning, now works properly
Is that a list of bugs that were fixed, or a list of bugs in the current build?¿?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Why are the game developers and supporters getting into a flame war with F95zone members? Surly even if you are right it never a good idea to have this dirty laundry being shown in public. Send them a PM to express your feelings. Marketing and PR need a new engine for the game. Forget about haters or trolls you do not help yourself or present a good image here by engaging in this sort of discussion.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Holy shit.. the last scene with dad and mom was so intense.... O.O
Especially when mc leaves and sees that his mother kneeling and gives his dad a bj right after his mom sucked him off in front of him :FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype:

Reactions: Motkeyz

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
And what need?
My bad, i get it wrong, i thought you needed a password to unzipe the main game, as soon as downloaded on mega, for exemple. But it seems you are both looking to extract the pictures/animations, in that case i don't know, apologies for the misunderstanding.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
i dont know man. Still bugged.

Patch doesnt work. Mrs.Juliana and Veronica their names.

And the first scene, bathroom mom's shower scene. The game is freezing. I cant choise ''leave or watch''

Cant saving btw. Where am i doing wrong ?

gbone

Apr 24, 2018
i dont know man. Still bugged.

Patch doesnt work. Mrs.Juliana and Veronica their names.

And the first scene, bathroom mom's shower scene. The game is freezing. I cant choise ''leave or watch''

Cant saving btw. Where am i doing wrong ?

I ended up just using the new download and didn't bother copying it over the previous install version. I put the "unrated" patch in the data folder like before and started a brand new game instead of trying to continue my previous one that was bugged. It went all the way to the end without issue this time.

nod24

May 4, 2017
It is necessary to break the hands of the author. So that he would not suffer further.

Terrible characters. Foolish hairstyles. Again much about masturbation. Brakes in the transitions between locations. and so on.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes