perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
I updated everything on my laptop and STILL CAN NOT GET animations to play. Two hand pumps on dads dick, then freeze for about 40 secs, then jizz hands. So bummed. I am absolutely overjoyed at the idea of a time-traveling Motherfucker though

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Lucky I upgraded my pc with beast hardware a few months back so don't notice the hic-ups lol
Though why I am here is before the update and bug fix at 1 of the nights the sister catches yea spying on the father and mother but I just recently downloaded this current version and start a new game though I never came across that scene this time and at the drum end scene now

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its there. Odd. Its basically unmissable, its part of the storyline, you can't miss it UNLESS you choose not to spy on mom&dad the first place. If you do, she will catch you .. on the second occasion.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I`ll give the Programmer a Thumbs up from me, could not find anything that I didn't like (Except her Constant Smoking is a Bad Example for Children x'D).
What I like very good so far, is that after he brings out an update, it takes longer then 5 minutes to finish it, that has been very annoying from some programmers that I,m still supporting.
Hoping he will keep up the good work.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I`ll give the Programmer a Thumbs up from me, could not find anything that I didn't like (Except her Constant Smoking is a Bad Example for Children x'D).
What I like very good so far, is that after he brings out an update, it takes longer then 5 minutes to finish it, that has been very annoying from some programmers that I,m still supporting.
Hoping he will keep up the good work.
Both thanks to the artist Motkeyz and me the programmer :) thank you for your kind words! We will continue to work on improvements and great content :) I hope you got a good taste o what’s to come!

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this...it just glitches out to some other day. Or am I doing something wrong. After he try to go out nude the next scene comes out as him wearing clothes on bed.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this...it just glitches out to some other day. Or am I doing something wrong. After he try to go out nude the next scene comes out as him wearing clothes on bed.
You mean when he says I should get dressed, start to get dressed and he starts feeling bad sitting on the bed with underwear?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you go back in time (repeating day 3 for the first time) shouldn't your money be reset? I spent $40 on Gaz on the first day 3, and I'm left with just $5 on the repeat of day 3.
I see what you mean, actually things are free in Repeat day as I updated the button text on gaz scene.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I see what you mean, actually things are free in Repeat day as I updated the button text on gaz scene.
Heh.. yeah, I just got up to that bit. My bad. :p Love these renders, however they seem a little emotionless, for example the distortion of Mrs G giving Bacon a HJ.. she looks souless and dead. She could at least smile a little.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
A suggestion with the dialog; it should work more like Ren'Py's dialog system; When there's dialog on the screen, a click anywhere should dismiss it without activating anything on the screen. Currently, if there's dialog on the screen and I click to dismiss (say, on a door or something) that thing will activate.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A suggestion with the dialog; it should work more like Ren'Py's dialog system; When there's dialog on the screen, a click anywhere should dismiss it without activating anything on the screen. Currently, if there's dialog on the screen and I click to dismiss (say, on a door or something) that thing will activate.
i could do possibly, but right now you can click anywhere not a hot spot to dismiss the message :)

northernlad78

Jun 15, 2017
My bad, i get it wrong, i thought you needed a password to unzipe the main game, as soon as downloaded on mega, for exemple. But it seems you are both looking to extract the pictures/animations, in that case i don't know, apologies for the misunderstanding.
Hi no problem but i should clarify, it's actually asking for a password as I'm unzipping the game, so I've downloaded from mega I start to unzip it and halfway through it asks for a password for a file?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If someone could clarify please, does the changelog in page one list the bugs fixed in the current build or the bugs that are happening in the current build?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hi no problem but i should clarify, it's actually asking for a password as I'm unzipping the game, so I've downloaded from mega I start to unzip it and halfway through it asks for a password for a file?
Hi, that's weird indeed.
The why, i have no idea but it shoudn't do that, once you downloaded the game from Mega, you should be able to extract it without issues. Perhaps try with 7-zip software, or re-download the game and try once again (i know annoying but as you can't play right now)
The only thing i'm 100% sure is the main game rar. is not password protected, so something gone wrong here.
Good luck

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes