Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, not yet. Its too short for a walkthrough.. and very straightforward anyway. Use the H key really.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
A big row on most threads about whether it makes the MC a cuck as other people are fucking the same people as him. For some reason, some people want it in every game and get upset if it's not included and other people don't want it in any game and get upset if it is. Some people won't even play a game if it is or isn't in it. See also incest for such arguments that derail entire threads.
.... Well said!!

Reactions: Vampira
U

User_17502

Character models are great. Animations are pretty good. The only major problem is this UI. Goddamn is it bad. Constantly fading out and fading in for every single click. That really is the only bad thing about this game. However It is so prevalent that it actually fucks the flow of the game. Definitely enjoyed the game but would not spend a lot of time playing it due to how fucking annoying progression is.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Character models are great. Animations are pretty good. The only major problem is this UI. Goddamn is it bad. Constantly fading out and fading in for every single click. That really is the only bad thing about this game. However It is so prevalent that it actually fucks the flow of the game. Definitely enjoyed the game but would not spend a lot of time playing it due to how fucking annoying progression is.
I actually ran with no fades on the first dev version, but it didnt have a good feel to it, and some fades are neccesary due to loading such as start of dialogue and animation start,. i will however tweak them for next release to make it faster where possible and also allow for a "fast computer" option that will reduce fade times, i can also make room fade optional. on top of this we will also implement an alternative way of navigating more swiftly between rooms in the future :)

Reactions: User_17502

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Something else I've noticed that's just a little annoying is the long transitions between scenes. I don't know if this is an intentional delay, or is required by VNGine (loading?). Perhaps it could be shortened from 1.0 sec to around 0.25 sec.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Something else I've noticed that's just a little annoying is the long transitions between scenes. I don't know if this is an intentional delay, or is required by VNGine (loading?). Perhaps it could be shortened from 1.0 sec to around 0.25 sec.
Did you read just three post above?

Reactions: throw_nws

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't remind you whining, you were critizazing. And you know what, if you are one among the reasons which made this game better. PLease continue to do so !
Indeed feedback is very important, criticism needs to be constructive for us to take it in and evaluate it, and work on improvements. I think by now people know that we want to make the best experience possible to accommodate most needs but it also takes time. I’ve always been an advocate of flexibility, but of course things need to fit and make sense too!

Reactions: Viatovic
U

User_17502

I actually ran with no fades on the first dev version, but it didnt have a good feel to it, and some fades are neccesary due to loading such as start of dialogue and animation start,. i will however tweak them for next release to make it faster where possible and also allow for a "fast computer" option that will reduce fade times, i can also make room fade optional. on top of this we will also implement an alternative way of navigating more swiftly between rooms in the future :)
Thanks! I would really appreciate it and apparently many would as well. Props on the amazing renders my man!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know what else to do here, I had the HJ from mom and I am now in my room and when I try to go to sleep, it tells me not now, and when I press H, it tells me, have you tried the drums yet? so I did a couple of times, and now I'm stuck, can't go here or there or sleep.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes