The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
You mean when he says I should get dressed, start to get dressed and he starts feeling bad sitting on the bed with underwear?
Yah, it just switched onto some other day...but this problem is fixed though...i had to start from a whole day back and then the it automatically goes to the dinner part with family after the time travel. Even though thanks for caring man.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone else have 1-3s of black screen everytime you click on arrow/door in the house? Incredibly frustrating.

Reactions: Draakaap23

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Does anyone else have 1-3s of black screen everytime you click on arrow/door in the house? Incredibly frustrating.
Character models are great. Animations are pretty good. The only major problem is this UI. Goddamn is it bad. Constantly fading out and fading in for every single click. That really is the only bad thing about this game. However It is so prevalent that it actually fucks the flow of the game. Definitely enjoyed the game but would not spend a lot of time playing it due to how fucking annoying progression is.
I actually ran with no fades on the first dev version, but it didnt have a good feel to it, and some fades are neccesary due to loading such as start of dialogue and animation start,. i will however tweak them for next release to make it faster where possible and also allow for a "fast computer" option that will reduce fade times, i can also make room fade optional. on top of this we will also implement an alternative way of navigating more swiftly between rooms in the future :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
After playing this game, I wish I had a time machine, because holy fucking hell is it a ginormous waste of time. I'm not even talking quality wise, this game is just slow as molasses. Every single thing you do takes forever to load, the dialogue, even with the text speed cranked to the max, just takes forever to switch from sentence to sentence and there are so many vague progression hints that also slow down the gameplay. Don't have a character say "I should ask Bacon about this" and then expect the player to go to the bathroom to spy on sis and/or go to the kitchen to talk to mom. At that point, I should be able to go to Bacon. OR have the character mention "I should check how mom is doing, I think she's in the kitchen."

And seriously, fix your map. To the right of your room is a playroom, a bathroom and your sister's room. Next to you is your parents' room. Up from there is another bathroom (????), the FRONT DOOR (?????????????) and to the right of that is the kitchen. What kind of fucking house is this? Nothing is marked, when you could very easily make bedrooms easily identifiable. There's also other confusing elements like that, like when you chat with mom in the hallway on the first day and eventually the MC walks back towards his room (it seems like at least) and that just gives the impression that you have to go there now, when you're actually supposed to head to either the bathroom or the front door.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
And seriously, fix your map. To the right of your room is a playroom, a bathroom and your sister's room. Next to you is your parents' room. Up from there is another bathroom (????), the FRONT DOOR (?????????????) and to the right of that is the kitchen. What kind of fucking house is this? Nothing is marked, when you could very easily make bedrooms easily identifiable. There's also other confusing elements like that, like when you chat with mom in the hallway on the first day and eventually the MC walks back towards his room (it seems like at least) and that just gives the impression that you have to go there now, when you're actually supposed to head to either the bathroom or the front door.
I have to agree with the house thing. I really don't get the placement of the main door and some identifiable rooms. :FeelsBadMan:

dickon

Sep 14, 2017
Wonder how much Motkeyz will get if he had $5 for every "Is this the version end?" or "Help I'm stuck after mom HJ!!"

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The game itself is interesting, sexy milfs, interaction between npcs and MC are provocative .. skins are well alive .. they do not look plasticized ..
I commented with UncleVT, the models are very similar to Y3DF in the beginning, especially Mrs.Juliana (may be a good point since Y3DF are well known)

Speed of the engine ... this has several factors to consider, among them a medium pc for some is ridiculous, for others enough .. (a good vga got so cheap now)
Windows 10, stuffed gut down and still heavy to run games in some cases the new GAME MODE gets worse when activated .. (uhh but run dx12)
Summary, Optimization is going to be a headache ..

Another would be recommending install (if necessary) : Microsoft Visual C ++ .. 2008 .. 2015 etc

The doors at first are confusing, at least the front door have something like a Stained glass door?
I found it strange that the demo ended with a slap in the face, since mrs juliana is in love with MC, but it's just an opinion .. (bad juliana from a different reality?)
If the mc goes to a parallel reality, where is my other self? (Paradox)

The game started well, I hope the project goes ahead ... Sliders ...

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game itself is interesting, sexy milfs, interaction between npcs and MC are provocative .. skins are well alive .. they do not look plasticized ..
I commented with UncleVT, the models are very similar to Y3DF in the beginning, especially Mrs.Juliana (may be a good point since Y3DF are well known)

Speed of the engine ... this has several factors to consider, among them a medium pc for some is ridiculous, for others enough .. (a good vga got so cheap now)
Windows 10, stuffed gut down and still heavy to run games in some cases the new GAME MODE gets worse when activated .. (uhh but run dx12)
Summary, Optimization is going to be a headache ..

Another would be recommending install (if necessary) : Microsoft Visual C ++ .. 2008 .. 2015 etc

The doors at first are confusing, at least the front door have something like a Stained glass door?
I found it strange that the demo ended with a slap in the face, since mrs juliana is in love with MC, but it's just an opinion .. (bad juliana from a different reality?)

The game started well, I hope the project goes ahead ... Sliders ...
Hi, thanks for the feedback, we will indeed make navigation improvements for the rooms, we already had to make tons of resources however there was simply not enough to get everything in time for this release. Now that the first release is done and the core platform exists I will be able to add on a lot of Quality of life features.

In regards to the engine, I benchmarked it on a dual core atom cpu in power saver on battery, I didn’t have any problems With it except that of course some 1080p images takes a bit more effort to load, but then again even trying to swap between 1080p pictures in windows gallery on that pc is not exactly fast.

Some people were also complaining about RAM but I am doing tons of resource unloading and garbage collection, so with dedicated GPU I was only around 160-230 mb RAM average for the game client.

As far as I know 1080p is not the norm either yet on renders, if you compare it to another game I hope you are also Taking that in account.

/A

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You can play the scene sooner, it doesn't have to be at the end of content, and anyway it is a joke/easter egg, plus even a person you love can get on your nerves sometimes ;)

Reactions: UncleVT and Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You can play the scene sooner, it doesn't have to be at the end of content, and anyway it is a joke/easter egg, plus even a person you love can get on your nerves sometimes ;)
Indeed, the drum scene is available as long as it is dark, so technically speaking it unlocks already after the computer scene :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do I get to sis "fine do whatever you want" scene?! Did i miss something or is that only a teaser?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How do I get to sis "fine do whatever you want" scene?! Did i miss something or is that only a teaser?
Honestly those screenshots are mega old, It would be great if they were updated, since that was from 3 engines ago I believe.

I will ask Motkeyz what was up with this scene though. Those renders were all in 720p as well back then, now everything is 1080p , some scenes may have been removed, and a lot was added.

Also, in regards to transitions, I just got home and also saw a misconfiguration in the fading that also caused longer than neccessary fading times. I have now fixed this, so its going to make a world of difference, I already knew that this needed some work, i need to also move some fade triggers around. Regardless, it will be fixed and smooth in the next monthly :)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, thanks for the feedback, we will indeed make navigation improvements for the rooms, we already had to make tons of resources however there was simply not enough to get everything in time for this release. Now that the first release is done and the core platform exists I will be able to add on a lot of Quality of life features.

In regards to the engine, I benchmarked it on a dual core atom cpu in power saver on battery, I didn’t have any problems With it except that of course some 1080p images takes a bit more effort to load, but then again even trying to swap between 1080p pictures in windows gallery on that pc is not exactly fast.

Some people were also complaining about RAM but I am doing tons of resource unloading and garbage collection, so with dedicated GPU I was only around 160-230 mb RAM average for the game client.

As far as I know 1080p is not the norm either yet on renders, if you compare it to another game I hope you are also Taking that in account.

/A
Yes I played in 1080p, after your comment I checked and the engine does not really weigh .. (makes my hardware comment redundant)
Load Images in 1080p could make more difference in a vga onboard (sharing ram), but nonetheless.
I used it in 1080p for being open in standard, in case it would limit the game to 1440x900
I'm glad you found the mistake in the configuration ..
I'm waiting for the next updates

Reactions: Aesouh
D

Deleted member 586894

whats function of CG RIP images and video files ?

and

If it possible how to change(decrease) the resolution of this game ? coz I can not played on my old one PC(my res is 1280 x 800)

thank for aswering and help me

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes