Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Watch out for your health! The board may groan from delays, but we'd be really upset if you went and died on us. We'll allow a little softness on release dates to keep you well.

I mean, a "little". Don't go taking a vacation or anything.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Watch out for your health! The board may groan from delays, but we'd be really upset if you went and died on us. We'll allow a little softness on release dates to keep you well.

I mean, a "little". Don't go taking a vacation or anything.
Haha :) Nah I already had my fun for a few days. But I do what I can eh, it's quite a lot to juggle when its daytime work, this work, and well sickness ontop of that. I'm sure I'll feel better in the week!

/A

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha :) Nah I already had my fun for a few days. But I do what I can eh, it's quite a lot to juggle when its daytime work, this work, and well sickness ontop of that. I'm sure I'll feel better in the week!
Make no mistake though! Sleeping and wasting time with eating is barely tolerable! Usage of infusion and shitbucket is encouraged:angel: And obviously you have to lose the job and send your girlfriend/wife packing too!

D

Deleted member 586894

is it possible to play this game unity engine on android ?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I just played it for the first time,i have to say This Is A Great Game.
@Aesouh you are doing a great job here,the story was so fresh compare to other "Milf, Incest" kind game.I like it.
What I most like is the "mom" old modeling time look that she put all her hair up(sorry,i don't know what's this kind hair style called).that look,OMG,dazzling.I know that's her old days,now she's just a house wife,have two kids,she is not young any more.But,but can you kind bring that kind glamour back?Maybe she want to feel younger again? Ok,i'm just saying,it's your game,you are the developer here.

I kind hope I'm not the only one about this. Just look at it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the comment, maybe you will see again this hairstyle in the game, maybe in a travel?

Reactions: Hadgar

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
just a small details like piercing one punk chick's lips..which keeps on disheartening and appearing again, also Juli in some renders looks completely different, and so on
Well observed, i had a hard time during in animation with the piercing, it was rotating and i lost so much time figure it out so i remove it. Now i know the problem but at the time i made this animation, i was doing it for the first time ;)
For Juliana, its only a matter of hairstyle, its the same character without any changed, glasses on or off too.

GreatWhite2017

Jan 22, 2018
Getting a black screen after it says something like "veronika and mom go at it first thing in the morning" anyone have any idea why? Doesn't freeze just stuck on a black screen.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Getting a black screen after it says something like "veronika and mom go at it first thing in the morning" anyone have any idea why? Doesn't freeze just stuck on a black screen.
Which version did you download, the full game or just the fix? What OS are you running? How big was your download?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

(Sorry, I thought we were doing free association questions)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So old saves do not work? This freaking sucks i hope you can fast forward oh well i guess nothing i can do just glad they are trying to fix the game by trying a new engine. Hope they got the save issues along with the text issue fixed.

PS my complaining is just a little rant i'm grateful for the games on this site and the creators i just hate starting over and some games the choices you pick matter and it is hard remembering everything you did.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes