Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Motkeyz must have used the machine to see the Mac version from the future that you have yet to make

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So old saves do not work? This freaking sucks i hope you can fast forward oh well i guess nothing i can do just glad they are trying to fix the game by trying a new engine. Hope they got the save issues along with the text issue fixed.

PS my complaining is just a little rant i'm grateful for the games on this site and the creators i just hate starting over and some games the choices you pick matter and it is hard remembering everything you did.
What old save? from 0.3.3 or 0.3.4?

We completely changed the engine, so its essentially a completely different game. There is a skip button in the dialogue panel to the right if you want to skip entire scenes, but there's some new content as well scattered around the story compared to prev version.

Reactions: Catwashere

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Man, sometimes I just need to slow down typing posts, so I don't have to edit them three times.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i just hate starting over and some games the choices you pick matter
I's the main downside of work in progress, but well hard to blaim them as it is work in progress...but yeah i know the feeling, it can be frustating sometimes but such a tiny annoyance.
Btw it will be the last time you have to replay from the start, normally, saves will works in next updates, otherwise the skip option (whatever it might be: scene or dialogues skipping) is there.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What old save? from 0.3.3 or 0.3.4?

We completely changed the engine, so its essentially a completely different game. There is a skip button in the dialogue panel to the right if you want to skip entire scenes, but there's some new content as well scattered around the story compared to prev version.
I have both 3.3 and 3.4 but if you say there is new stuff i'll start over since i should get through it in less than an hour, It just is another game i'm playing also needs to be started over good thing that one should be an hour or so also.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Seems that the clicking text issue is fixed that is good now we just need a walkthrough.
I don't like how the Mom and Heather seem to be sluts like Heather liked being blackmailed and sexuality assaulted i just hope that the game does not go full on rape scenes. The sluts is kinda a turn off and the voyeurism is also.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
We will do our best to give some choice to player to avoid what he dont want to see but still with a main direction in scenario. Thanks for the comment
If there is it will be optionnal like with the Scut and Heather scene, you will be able to choose what you want to see and react to it accordingly, that will be my way to do it.

Reactions: Carcalla

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Seems that the clicking text issue is fixed that is good now we just need a walkthrough.
I don't like how the Mom and Heather seem to be sluts like Heather liked being blackmailed and sexuality assaulted i just hope that the game does not go full on rape scenes. The sluts is kinda a turn off and the voyeurism is also.
I think you are misunderstanding what was going on a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the game is tagged with voyeurism, so that shouldn't really be a surprise... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
0.4.0P2 I think the full game. Windows 10. Download size 822mb
If the dialogue doesn't load, i wonder if some other images didn't show in the intro? Basically the dialogues are loaded from the storage file, and if that is missing the game starts but things like that can happen. I havent managed to reproduce this issue, but perhaps you may need to update .NET, shouldnt be the issue though if you are on win 10.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think you are misunderstanding what was going on a bit.

Also the game is tagged with voyeurism, so that shouldn't really be a surprise... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm still playing it i'm right after that scene so i had no idea she was doing it to mess with the boys.
Good to hear it is not gonna go that extreme since that is one of the two genres i don't like.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

The old man neighbor needs to be dealt with in fact all the asshole men need to be dealt with! Even the father needs to leave so you get all the woman for yourself.

Reactions: fromqb and jaydem

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

The old man neighbor needs to be dealt with in fact all the asshole men need to be dealt with! Even the father needs to leave so you get all the woman for yourself.
I don't know if the harem would be a thing/option but to my point of view if you block Bacon (your best friend) to anyone, even his sweetheart mother, means you will play the "bad guy".
The set up at start is daddy does some peeping,Bacon has clearly a soft spot on Heather and you got a thing with Juliana, so the sharing road seems more likely. So becoming the selfish horny dude who blocks every males to touch anyone even if there's still no relation with the girl yet, just in order to become the harem master, looks like a bit evil.
Being said, i know it can be a thing for somes and becoming the only active male in the story is important to them.
I don't want to have my girls stolen but stolen others and block them entirely should be an option aswell.
My 2 cents :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes